Chapter 4

KIARA'S P.O.V

"I'll miss you Kiki" Ally sniffs while hugging me, I smile returning her hug. "It's not like I'm going too far Ally, you can always come there and even I'll come over here okay?" she nods, I turn towards Jack who is trying to pull a hard face. I smiled at him "what? Aren't you going to hug your second mom?" he nods while his eyes are watery. "visit us more, don't forget us nerdy" I chuckle and hug him hard. Allison joins in our hug "gosh, you three are making me cry" Maximus groans, I laugh and pull back from my siblings, after a few hugs and kisses I got into my car "don't forget to call me, when you reach there" I nod at Jack as I start the car, I didn't allow anyone to accompany me since I can't handle emotional goodbyes.

After a 3 hour ride, I came near to Blood Moon Pack, I took out my phone and called Alpha Alex "Hello Kiara" he greets "Alpha Alex, I've arrived at the border" I inform him so that his patrol allows me to cross the border, "you can cross the border, I have already informed the patrol" I nod and say thanks before hanging up.

As I entered the pack some patrol wolves followed me, making sure I safely reach the packhouse. Reaching the packhouse, I parked my car and looked around, I always heard many things about this pack, I even visited this pack sometimes but only for 2 or 3 hours. But now, this is gonna be my new home, I don't know why I'm having a gut feeling that now things may change, something is going to happen but I don't know whether it's good or bad.

"aren't you going to come inside?" a familiar voice startled me out of my thoughts, the same voice which makes me shiver, I turned to see Kaden standing before me and looking at me with indescribable emotions.

"umm yeah, I was umm just looking around" I murmured, he nods and motions over to the door. I smile slightly and start to take my luggage out of my car, I sense him behind me, my body immediately became stiff "let me help you" he whispered, not sure if my voice I gave him a nod.

While taking my bags his hands' touch mine, a shiver ran through my whole body, I stood there in shock, what the hell was that? I glanced at him but he was already walking inside, not knowing what to do, I decided to follow him.

"Welcome to our pack Doctor Kiara" Alex smiles widely and shake his hands, "thank you Alpha" I bow before shaking his hands. "call me Alex, you're family now, since our siblings are mates" I smiled nodding at him.

"Why don't you fresh up first, then we can visit the pack clinic" he suggests "Kaden, can you take her to her room" he nods and glances at me.

I smile at Alex and say thanks before following Kaden, as we were walking to my room, he explained everything about the packhouse, "the ground floor has a living room, games room, kitchen with a pantry attached and a dining room. The first floor has a theatre, and some rooms for pack members, the second has rooms for the head warrior, patrol members and our third in command too" I nod at everything he says, "and finally the third floor has Alpha's office, my office, my room and a extra room where you'll be staying before my parents used to stay there but now they had moved to their own house. And the fourth floor is the Alpha suite, where he and his family stays" I nod and follow him to my new room.

When I entered the room, I stood there in shock, it's larger than my room back in my pack. Kaden left my bags near the bed and turned to me, "you can arrange your room as per your like, and if you need anything my room is across yours's" I smile at him, but he stays emotionless and nods.
As he walks out I call him "umm Kaden" he stops "yes" his voice is deep and sexy "can I ask you something?" I glance at him hoping he would answer, "hmm" he nods motioning me to continue "do you, uhh hate me or something? You're always shutting your emotions around me" I whispered but I know he heard me "what made you think so?" he questions raising his eyebrow
"um well for the starters you're always stiff with a hard face around me, you never smile or talk to me, you always avoid any conversations with me, I know you're not like this with anyone except me, is it because of me being a human?" I rant every word that comes to me, he just stands there without saying a word, I sigh "it's okay to hate me, I can understand, you don't need to be like that around me, from now I'll stay at distance from you, then you wouldn't need to avoid me" I turn and walk towards my bed, I hear the door open "Kiara" he calls, I slowly turned back to face him, "I don't hate you" he mummers before leaving and shutting the door behind him.