Chapter 13

Kiara's P.O.V

I'm panting hard, my legs are hurting from the long run I'm having.
I don't know where I'm, I stop to look around only to see that I'm somewhere deep in the woods covered by huge trees which mostly make the sky invisible and the forest is dark as the night sky.

My body shivers from the weather, it's too cold here, it kind of feels like a dark aura, it's like the light is drifting away and the darkness is taking over.

"Kiara" I turn quickly as Kaden's voice drifts through my ears "Kaden" I sigh in relief and start to walk towards him but frown when I see him fading away "help us Kiara" his voice whispers as he disappears.
"mommy" Logan's cry makes me gasp as I watch him lying down on the ground, I rush to him, my eyes tear up at the sight of him, blood oozing out of his stomach, his eyes held fear "it's hurt mommy" he cries, I try to hold him but he also fades away.

"Kiara" I turn back to see Jack and Allison "Jack, Ally" I walk forward but Jack shakes his head "Don't come near me"Ally spats angrily," you killed them, you killed my parents" Her eyes hold so much anger and her hate for me is killing me from inside. I turn to Jack and try to talk but stop as soon as he lifts his hand to stop me "you could've saved them, but you didn't, it's all your fault and I hate you" I gasp and fall to my knees as loud sobs leave my mouth.

"ouch, it hurts right" I hear a unfamiliar voice making me frown in confusion, I lift my gaze and look ahead where I find a woman who looks like a older me. "who are you?" I ask as she smirks "oh dear, sorry I didn't introduce myself" she laughs which sends shivers down my spine in a bad way.

"I'm the one who leads your supposed parents to death, I'm the one who is cause for your Adoptive parent's death," she says proudly like she achieved a great possession "you're that dreadful, filthy witch, you heartless imbecile, how could you?" I yell at her, as my body shakes, my hands warm up and I feel something stirring within me like I'm on fire.

"touché, looks like you can't control your emotions. Didn't Gwen teach you how to control your pathetic self" she laughs again?
Somehow my hands heat up and I watch as they start creating fire, I take a deep breath and fire at her, she quickly and easily escapes and mutters something like a spell.
Pain shoots my body and I fell to the ground holding my stomach "you stupid emotional fool, overriding your emotions and fighting with them can never let you win over me. Don't you forget that I'm the strongest witch, even Brenda can't hurt me easily. You can't defeat me, Kiara, you'll die in my hands just like your both parents died" Her evil laugh fill around the air.
Suddenly I feel like someone's choking me, I find it difficult to breathe.

All I remember That witch's evil smirk before the darkness takes over me.

I gasp and shoot up from my bed breathing heavily as I try to remember what happened before.
"Baby, calm down it's just a nightmare, I'm here I'm here" I feel someone's hand rubbing my back, I sigh when sparks shoot all over my body and I relax knowing that my mate is here with me.

"I'll get you water okay!" I nod not able to answer, he turns around and grabs the bottle before handing it to me. I quickly chug half of the bottle when Kaden rubs my back trying to make me relax.

"want to talk about it?" he asks slowly, "no not now, can we talk about it later?" I ask him hoping he'll let it go for now. He smiles and kisses my head "okay, we'll get Gwen and the other's when you're good to talk" he suggests, I nod at the thought of taking to Gwen, she's the one who can explain about this dream I had, it almost felt real.

"come here" he tugs me closer, I sigh in pleasure, feeling safe in his arms. A smile tugs my lips when he starts playing with my hair and starts humming some song, I lean on him for a kiss which he returns quickly "go back to sleep, we'll talk about it later okay?" he moves my hair from my forehead and kisses me "stay here, I need my cuddles" I pout, "now I know you only love me for my cuddles" he playfully glares at me making me smile "awww, I love you Kaden and your cuddles are just the extra packages which I love the most" I wink and squeal when he starts tickling me.