Chapter 3

Kiara's P.O.V
I don't know why, but when the Beta of Alpha Alex left the room, it left like my heart is in deep pain. I never felt like that, his eyes held many emotions when I smiled at him, He didn't even smile back he just left the room, my eyes followed him as he slammed the door and rushed out, soon I heard a howl which made my heart crush, it was a painful howl.

"Kiara" Ally's voice brought me out of my thoughts I turned to see everyone is looking at me with confusion "OH umm, is something wrong with him? I heard he doesn't like humans, is my presence caused him to leave?" I was worried, I didn't want to make him uncomfortable.
Alex gave a small smile "no Kiara, it's not you, maybe Amanda finding her mate made him think back of the memories with Lily, we all miss her but he is more affected than us" he explained as she pulled his sister and kissed her hair.

I nodded "so umm, I'll go make dinner for you guys, would you girls like to help?" I asked Amanda who was blushing while glancing at Jack, "I'll help you Kia, but I don't think Mandy is in this world" Ally giggled "shut up Ally, I'm always ready to help Kiki in the kitchen" Amanda rolled her eyes and pulled me and Ally downstairs with her.

I chuckled while following her, soon we started preparing dinner and Ally didn't miss a chance to tease Amanda "you know, Jack eats a lot, like lots of lots and I think you should learn from Kiara about his favourites" Ally bumps her shoulder with Amanda "I'm sure he'll eat anything you give him Mandy, don't worry he's already a lovesick puppy while coming to you" I laughed a little "Kiki not you too" she groaned and banged her head to the wall.

"ouch" she rubbed her head when she hits hards to the wall, I roll my eyes when I heard heavy footsteps running to the kitchen "what happened? did you get hurt?" Jack rushed to Amanda and searches her face while she's blushing hard "OH my God, look at her, she's turning into a Tomato" Ally laughs while Jack pouts "I'm okay Jack, Ally is just teasing me" Amanda whispers shyly "don't bang your head baby and Ally stop teasing" he growls at Ally "aye aye captain" she giggled.
"Alpha" I heard a deep voice which made me shiver, not in a bad way but in a good way "I would like you to have a word with you," Kaden says while eyeing Amanda and him. Jack nods and follows him, "another 'don't hurt my sister' lecture for him" Amanda sighs "they both love you Mandy" I smile while turning the stove off.
"I know, but sometimes Kaden is overprotective and it makes me sad" she whispers "sad?" Ally asks "yeah, he's always afraid that I'll end up like Lily" I smile and hug her lightly "it's common Mandy, don't worry, now that you have Jack, you have two packs to protect you" she nods "yeah you're the luna for this pack and Sister of other pack's Alpha" Ally smirks "which will give you more guards now" Mandy groans, making us laugh.

"Okay come on, lunchtime" I motion them to arrange the table while Ally calls everyone for lunch.

Everyone settles at the table having their lunch, "so umm Kiara, did you get our message earlier?" Alpha Alex asks, "yes, I would like to talk To you later about it Alpha Alex, I still need to talk to my family" I smile at him. "very well then, we are hoping for a positive reply" he nods, Jack looks confused at our conversation "Kiara, what's this conversation is about?" he asks "as I said Jack, we'll discuss this after lunch" I smile giving him 'let's talk later' look to which he nods slowly.

"Huna" a panicked voice yells from the hall and I quickly sprint to the hall, as I reach there I see a small girl maybe 5 or 6 years old in the arms of a boy "what happened?" I quickly take her into my arms and rush to my office, which I had at home for some emergencies. "I shifted for the first time and lost control" he whimpers, tears falling down his eyes "where are your parents?" I ask while cleaning her arm which is covered in blood "died" his voice held no emotion.

There is a big scratch on her arm and nothing else, thank goodness "well no need to worry, you brought her here very fast, she has a long cut on her right arm which will heal within a week, I have wrapped it already" he nods and wipes his tears "what's your name?" I ask and give him some pain killers since he'll be in pain due to his first shift "Rayn" he whispers "why isn't she waking up?" he asks panicked "don't worry Rayn, she was in shock, she'll wake up in few minutes okay?" I pat his shoulder.