Right place right time

A/N

Okay so... Hi!

I know this is really long, I've been working on it for a while, I'll start doing chapters and shit soon.

Please vote and comment it really helps me out :)

Byeeeeee <3

Sam's POV

Urgh. English weather sucks. If you ever want to live under permanent cloud cover with more than frequent rain falls and the occasional day of sun, come to England. I pulled the sleeves of my jumper over my hands in an attempt to warm up my bright red fingers. I hadn't really planned on it being this cold today-- I'd opted for plain black leggings, my old high tops and an oversized hoodie. I didn't really care what I looked like today, so I'd just done basic makeup and put my long dark blonde hair into a messy bun.

As I walked down the main road with my head phones blaring some song into my ears I kept my head facing down towards the pavement, watching my feet. I knew this route like the back of my hand. I spent a lot of time in this quaint little coffee house, it was never as busy as the mainstream coffee-to-go places.

I was almost there and feeling colder than ever when I walked directly into someone. It made me jump and I suddenly looked up to see a tall guy, like really tall, also with earphones in. He was wearing black skinny jeans and a space tee, and he looked absolutely freezing. "Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going..." I mumbled.

"Oh it's fine I'm sorry too." he replied. his voice was deep but soothing and he shot me a smile which made me melt inside.

"Aren't you cold??" I asked. I kind of wanted to talk to this guy, he wasn't like any other guy I'd seen. his hair was longer at the front and swept to the side in a stylish fringe. "yeah," he laughed "I'm such an idiot coming outside in autumn in just a tee-shirt. it's like I've never lived in England!!" I laughed and then invited him to join me for a coffee. "it's a really nice place, I know the owner. It'll warm you up?" I realise that was really forward of me, I don't even know his name... "definitely, that would be great!! Thanks." he replied quickly "I'm dan, by the way. And you're...??"

"I'm Samantha. well, Sam to my friends." I hated my name. it was a choice between a pretentious long name, a patronising baby name 'Sammy' and a guys name. I'd always gone for Sam, it's the one I hated the least.

"That's such a nice name!" dan said with a wide smile spread across his face. I looked up at him and returned his smile.

We walked the rest of the way to the coffee shop quite quickly as we were both cold as anything. we got through the doors and were instantly hit with the warmth of the place and the sweet smells of autumn. I ordered a classic hot chocolate (I've never really liked coffee) and dan got a cappuccino. we sat at a table in the back and started to talk about random stuff.

After a while of talking, dan picked up one of the napkins and took a pen out of his back pocket. "Here's... Um... This is my mobile number." he said. "i really enjoyed this, we should do it again sometime??"

"Of course!!" I grinned. I would love to see dan again.

"I have to go, sorry, I'm shooting a video with my mates." he stood up.

"A video?" I asked. dan flinched, he obviously wasn't too keen on bringing that up.

"Yeah I kinda make YouTube videos... for a living..." He raised his eyebrows and looked worryingly at me.

"What's that look for??" I giggled

"It's just, some girls don't like the fact I make videos. they think it's pathetic..." he said, looking at me.