Reassurance

A/N

Okay it's another short one but this chapter was in two halves so... it's only really half a chapter.

I've realised how many typos I make so SORRY I WILL TRY NOT TO!

Vote/comment/follow me for the next part coming out soon!!

I realise the end is shit but I lost a whole chunk cos I didn't save it so had to re-write it -_-.

Byeeeeee<3

Sam's POV

By the time I got back up to the guys' flat I felt a little stupid. I just almost ran away from a pizza delivery guy, who had done nothing wrong and was actually quite nice.

I knocked on the door and waited for dan or Phil to open, but all I heard was shuffling and then a muffled bump. I waited for a minute and then decided to just let myself in. "I'm back!" I called "I did knock but I didn't get a answer so I just let myself in. pizzas in the kitchen!" I walked down the hall through in to the kitchen-living room and started to look for plates. still no sign of dan or phil...

With that, dan jumped out from behind the sofa wearing his Edward Cullen mask hissing at me. "How many pieces?" I asked, calmly.

"Wha...?! but... but... you didn't even flinch?!" He protested, his eyes wide with confusion and shock.

"I don't scare easily, that's all!" I say laughing as I hand him his plate. I was lying. I do scare easily. just not at certain things.

Dan's POV

I still can't believe she didn't get scared by the old Edward Cullen prank. I've pulled that one on Phil quite a few times and it always gets a good reaction.

I put down the plate of pizza she'd handed me and grabbed her, poking her sides. lucking for me she was ticklish, "AAAAA!! get-off-me!!" she screamed between fits of laughter.

"No! you're mine!" I yelled and continued to tickle her.

"-ahem-" Phil piped up from behind us.

"Sorry, here's your pizza." Sam smiled, handing him the plate.

"Mmmm thanks!!" Phil said. he's such a child inside, so innocent.

We all sat on the sofa for a few hours playing video games and watching movies.

As it started to get later noticed that Sam was yawning a lot. "you can sleep in my room I you want, I'll crash on the couch." I told her.

"No... it's your room.. *yawn* I'll be fine here." she smiled faintly and started to sink into the sofa.

"Come on then," I said, picking her up gently.

"Wha...?" she groaned, sleepily.

"You're going to bed. do you want some pyjamas to sleep in??"

"Oh okay... thanks, I haven't got any stuff." she wrapping her arms round my shoulders.

I set her down on the bed and went rummaging in my draws for anything she could wear. I pulled out a big tee shirt an some old joggers and handed them to her.

"Here you go... that should do. the bathrooms just down the corridor. Tonight was great, thank you." I said as I kissed her lightly on the nose.

"I had a great time. best date ever." she replied already closing her eyes.

Sam's POV

I finally woke up a little after 11. it took me a while to finally open my eyes and get up, and I meandered into the living room where Phil was sat on the sofa eating cereal.

"Where's dan?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"He's gone to get us coffees. you obviously mean a lot to him, he got up before noon AND he voluntarily went outside!" he giggled and turned back to face the TV.

"Help yourself to cereal or toast or whatever. there's milk in the fridge... obviously... why would it be anywhere else Phil for god sake..." he mumbled trailing off at the end of the sentence.

I laughed at him and poured myself a glass of juice before sitting next to him on the sofa. We watched a re run of 'Great British Bake Off' for a while until Phil got fed up and put Buffy on.

I decided my hair felt disgusting (as per) and went to have a shower. I turned the dial round to 'hot' and waited for the water to heat up.

I always hated this part, seeing my figure without the comforting protection of carefully chosen clothes, picked out specifically to hide my shape.

I don't consider myself fat, but I'm far from perfect. And that's haunted me for as long as I can remember. I jumped into the shower carefully avoiding catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror and washed my hair. I looked at the now darkened colour of my hair and had an urge to change it.

I had some deep Christmassy red back at my place, which I decided to do tonight.

I got out of the shower and towel dried my hair. once I was dry I put the clothes that dan had leant me back on, they were more comfy than mine. I looked in the mirror at my towel dried hair, which had now reverted back to it's usual wavy state. with the lack of a proper brush, I attempted to calm the mop on top of my head with a small comb I found but eventually gave in.

I grabbed my emergency touch up make-up from my bag an just did foundation and powder with some mascara to cover up my now red, blotchy face.

I took one last look in the mirror, groaning at my boring and useless appearance, an unlocked the bathroom door.

I could hear voices in the kitchen so I assumed that Dan was back, but when I turned the corner I saw something I really wasn't expecting to see.