Friends

A/N

So hi there ^_^

How you doing?

Good?

Good.

Enjoy and... you know what to do ;)

*cough*vote-comment-follow*cough*

Okay so hope you like it!!

Byeeeeee <3

Dan's POV

We got home at around 11:45, and I got my bag from my car before joining Dan and Phil at the apartment.

"So Phil, what do you think?" I asked, excitedly.

"She's... she's really great. we got on really well!" Phil replied, grinning.

"But... I don't think it's what you think. I really like Annie, but like a sister! She's brilliant!"

"Well that is so not what I was expecting, but I guess it's great you've made a new friend?" Dan said. Phil beamed at him and disappeared round the corner into his room. Dan turned to me, rolling his eyes again.

"I don't know what I'm going to do with him." I giggled and he pulled me close to him, his hands in the small of my back, my own hands round his waist.

"I'm really tired, I'll get changed and crash on the couch." I said into his chest.

"You know... we're dating now, aren't we? You can sleep in my room... with me?" he said and kissed the top of my hear affectionately. I looked up at him. "yeah. Yeah that would be alright, I guess." Dan smiled at me and took hold of my hand, leading me in the direction of my room.

"I just have to change," I told him, opening up my bag and getting the tee shirt and shorts out that I wear to bed. Dan turned to face me, a mischievous look on his face. "I can help you with that." he said and winked at me, jokingly.

"You wish!" I laughed and went off into the bathroom to get changed.

When I came out, he was sat up in bed. he was shirtless but had long grey sweatpants on. He looked over at me, leaning on the doorframe. "You're really beautiful, you know that, right?" I smiled at the floor and turned my feet inwards again. "Well you have two choices. Either you stand there forever, or you can come here and let me hug you?" I looked up at him, his smile was so genuine. The dimple on his cheek was cuter than ever.

I ran over and jumped onto the bed, cuddling up to Dan. He kissed the top of my head and I turned to face him, kissing him lightly on the lips. He turned himself round an peppered my neck with little kisses, slowly moving up to my lips. His hands moved up and down my back, up into my hair and cradling my neck.

We stayed there, just being with each other and talking for hours. I eventually looked over at the clock, which now read '2:17am'.

"It's late, going to try an get some sleep." I told Dan. He smiled in agreement. "Night, sweet dreams." he whispered, "I love you."

"I love you too."

We both fell asleep immediately, facing each other with our hands clasped together and our foreheads resting against one another.

*3 weeks later*

Dan's POV

Sam and I have been spending a lot of time together, and I think I'm falling more madly in love with her every minute I spend with her.

Phil and Annie are such good friends, which I'm really pleased about. I mean, Phil and I are best friends, he's like my family, but it's good that he has someone else too. like I have Sam, I don't want to feel as if Phil might be lonely when I'm not there. But now he has Annie too, they're like siblings, they get on so well.

Me and Sam are so close too. Like, really close. Of course we have our little 'disagreements', but nothing major. I don't know where I'd be without her!

It's Christmas Eve and I'm really starting to stress about tomorrow. I went shopping with Annie and Phil about a week ago when Sam was working on a short film with PJ, which was ...interesting. It's hard enough to shop for girls without having to drag two small children round with me. especially when the small children are in the form of adults.

In the end I bought Sam some perfume, some fancy chocolates from a posh looking shop that Annie dragged me into, a pair of fluffy socks and some outrageous earrings. I don't think Annie or Phil bought anything, they just seemed to be in permanent fits of giggles for the whole trip.

I'd wrapped the presents (badly) and hidden them in my closet until the big day. We almost had to go to my parents for a 'family Christmas' but luckily we got out of that one.

Seeing as none of us can cook, we're having a Christmas lasagne, with the four of us and Chris, PJ, Carrie and Alex. PJ's making it as he's part 'Italiano' so he insisted.

Like most other nights Sam was staying at mine for the night, we were cuddled up in bed with about a billion extra blankets because we're both so prone to getting cold easily. I was on tumblr on my laptop and Sam was watching me scroll through, occasionally laughing at gifs or various notes.

My eyes kept wondering over to the closet... SHIT! I forgot to put the presents under the tree!! Fucking hell Dan, nice one.

I waited till Sam was asleep, and slowly rolled away from her, desperately trying not to wake her up.

I went over to my closet and took out the presents, quietly making my way to the living room where the tree was. I smiled when I saw one or two, immaculately wrapped with my name on the tag. they were no doubt from Sam, she's so fricken creative. there were a few more as well, the four of us were spending Christmas at mine and Phil's this year so all of Sam and Annie's presents were there too. I put my gifts with the rest, in separate little piles for each person.

Walking back to my room, I could hear giggling coming from Phil's room, so I nudged the door open a bit and stuck my head round the door frame.

In the true Dan and Phil style of 4am filming, Phil was making a video. Annie's blow-up bed was tucked in the corner of the room, a war zone of blankets and pillows, and she and Phil were sat on his bed.

Phil had a bottle of foundation in his hand, and a blind cloth over his eyes, and Annie's face was surprisingly orange. She had dark rings under her eyes both from tiredness and botched mascara and eyeliner attempts. Lipstick covered her chin and her nose was pink from miss judged blusher.

I laughed at the sight of her and she immediately snapped her head around, blushing.

"I tell you what Anna, I don't think you've ever looked more beautiful!" I joked. I went over and sat on the bed next to Phil, who moved closer to Anna. She got out a make up wipe and started to make her face look more presentable. "I know right. I don't think I've ever been, or felt, more sexy." she retorted rolling her eyes.

"What the HELL did I just hear?!" I jumped and turned to the door, a shocked and extremely pissed Sam standing in the doorway.

It suddenly occurred to me how bad this looked. Annie's make up had been cleaned off, so it was the three of us, sat on Phil's bed, in a sea of blankets and pillows. We were all in our pyjamas, and each of us supported a messed up hairstyle. And we were telling Annie how sexy she was.

"Shit, no, Sam... it's not what it looks like, we were filming a video-"

"Well that's just great. I'm so sorry I got in the way. You three just go back to having sex that's all FINE!" she shouted and stormed off.

"Sam! believe me!" I shouted after her but it was too late. I heard the front door slam shut. Shit.