Perfect

A/N

WARNING: might cause depression for any single people... like myself...

It is quite a happy chapter though

AS PER vote/comment/follow it really does help me out

Okay.

Byeeeeeee <3

Sam's POV

I grabbed dan's hand pulling him out of the front door quickly shouting 'bye' to Phil on our way out. we got down to his car and I spun him round, looking up into his eyes. I went onto my toes and kissed him gently on the lips, before sliding my hand in his pocket and stealing his car keys.

"Wait... what? hey!!" he protested as I giggled playfully and ran round to the drivers seat.

"You don't know where we're going, so I'm driving." I said in a baby voice.

"Can you even drive?" he asked, folding his arms defensively.

"Of course I can! now get in or I'm leaving you behind."

He went to get in the passenger seat but hesitated, getting into the back seat. "take me anywhere driver!" he ordered.

"YESSIR!" I replied, sitting up straight. I started the car and was about to drive off when Dan leant forward and whispered in my ear "Most beautiful taxi driver ever."

-

I'd decided to just take us into the centre of London for Christmas shopping. It always looks pretty in London at this time of year with the lights, so it should cheer him up a lot.

We went round for a while buying little things from different shops until we came across a photo booth. I always used to use these a kid, sat with all of my friends in the one little room making memories. I loved them. I tugged on dans sleeve, "can we...?" I pleaded.

"Yeah!!" he screamed, already full of excitement. we both climbed in and got ready to put money in for the photos.

"Oh wait... let me just, er, check my hair. One minute." Dan mumbled.

"Um... alright?" I replied, a little confused at his sudden awkwardness. I brushed it aside and got my compact out to check my own hair and make-up.

Dan's POV

I really like Sam. She's so sweet, so considerate and so pretty. I got out of the photo booth an quickly scribbled down a few words on the backs of receipts.

I went back into the booth and pulled Sam up onto my knee. luckily it was an old one, where you can't see yourself in the screen. we waited for the beeping to begin signalling the photos are about to be taken.

I pulled out the fort receipt and held it up for the camera but made sure Sam couldn't see. it read:

'Sam-'

The flash went off and we got ready for the next one.

'Will'

Flash.

'You'

Flash.

'Be'

Flash.

'My'

Flash.

'Girlfriend?'

Flash.

For the last one I turned her face to mine, kissing her slowly and passionately.

Flash.

We broke apart and I stared into her eyes. "you're amazing." I whispered to her and kissed her again.