Part 4

A/N

Hi. I think Tyler Oakley is great. Bye.

~Grace Heilbig

Dubai <3

(In honour of Tyler)

Dan's POV

I should've noticed!

Sam still hadn't told her fans what had happened to her or why her hair was so different. She still had bruises along her jawline from whee se chipped her jaw and the cut on her head wasn't completely healed. She also had the last traces of a black eye still lingering above her cheekbone.

She was planning on thinking up some sort of a story to cover up what happened, she didn't want to tell the truth.

"Sam, it's alright. The light wasn't great so you can't see the bruises on your face much and I anyone asks say you wanted a dramatic change of style! Don't think a about it now though, let's build our fortress and watch some movies." I told Sam, cradling her in my arms on the couch.

"Yeah, I guess." she sniffed. "when's the food gonna-"

Right on queue, there was a loud knock at the door.

"Room service!" came a muffled call.

I grabbed my wallet and went to grab the food, tipping the guy instantly to avoid any more awkward silences.

Sam's POV

He ran into the living room chanting "PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA!" I laughed and we opened up the boxes, taking a slice each and taking huge bites of the crispy base, sweet tomato sauce and melted cheese.

"Mmmm.. good pizza." I muttered.

"Yep. Now what film are we going to watch?"

"Something anime?"

"You think they'll have anime in a place like this?"

"Why not!"

We grabbed the little leaflet from the coffee table and scanned through the list of movies.

"Oh my god!!" Dan shrieked.

"What?!" I asked, desperately trying to find what it was that made him so excited.

He entered the code for the movie he'd chosen and we sat on the couch waiting for it to for it to start.

"SPIRITED AWAY!" I cheered.

"You know it?" Dan beamed.

"Course I do!! I grew up with this movie!... I was a weird kid." I blushed.

"Yeah, me too. Once I stole my mums straighteners to make my hair look all 'surfer'... oh god why did I do that..."

"I know," I giggled. "I was there when you put it in that video, remember?"

"Oh yeah I do. You wanna build a fort before the movie starts?"

"Definitely." I said.

We grabbed all the sofa cushions and piled them onto the floor, I then ran upstairs and started to throw cushions down from the bed.

This soon turned into a game of 'header the cushion' until thy were all downstairs. I grabbed some sweatpants and a tee shirt for Dan and pulled on leggings and a hoodie, before climbing back down the ladder.

Once I got down, Dan had successfully piled up the cushions into some sort of a fort so I shrugged and chucked the clothes at him.

"Does this mean I have to get out of the fort to change?" he whined.

"No, I'll wait out here for a second." I laughed at him.

There was lots of wriggling around from inside the fort but soon enough Dan's head popped out from the pile of cushions.

"All done!" he chimed.

"Who's a good boy then?" I said in a patronising voice. He giggled as I crawled into the fort and we cuddled up together, pressing play and watching the movie start.

We weren't 15 minutes into the movie, before there was another knock at the door.

"Shit, I ordered champagne and strawberries." Dan explained.

"COME IN!" he called.

"Wait Dan were sitting in a fort made out of-" before I could finish, the door opened and a very confused and surprised waiter was stood in the entrance bit.

"There's a few quid on the table there, and yes we are grown adults in a cushion fort. Take your money and leave please, while we still have a shred of dignity." Dan joked.

"It's alright mate," the guy said. "I've seen A LOT weirder in my time."

He winked at us and left, leaving us in uncontrollable laughter.

We watched the movie cuddled up together, we leant against the sofa, our legs entwined and Dan had his arms wrapped round my waist. I traced small circles on the back of his hand with my finger as we watched, and every now and then he would kiss the top of my head.

We'd turned all the lights out, so there was only the glow of the movie on the wall. It was nice, not having phones going off and laptops alerting us that some other social networking site had updated. We could just enjoy each others company, and I felt like I should save every minute.

The movie finished and we sat there for a minute, before Dan sat me up and I turned to face him.

Before either of us knew it our lips had met each other and our heads were moving in perfect sync.

Dan stood up and held out a hand for me, which I took gladly ad we carried on kissing. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he picked me up, letting my legs wrap round his waist tightly.

My hands tangled in his hair and his supported my weight. Slowly he mad he's way over to the ladder and climbed carefully upstairs.

Once we reached the top, he put me down an looked evilly at me and started tickling me.

"Get off meeeee!!" I squealed and attempted to run away, only to trip over and fall onto the bed.

Before I knew it, Dan had scooped me up into his arms and we were snuggled under the covers. It felt so right. "I love you, you little idiot." Dan whispered.

"I love you, you great oaf." I replied, tapping his nose with my finger.

He leant down and kissed my forehead, before turning the light out and cradling me in his arms again.

"Night, hobbit."

"Night night, blue eyes."