Unexpected

A/N

ERMEGERD WHAT DID SAM SEE?!?!

hope you enjoy this one, I now have some sort of an idea where the storyline is going :)

I'm on top of writing and everything at the moment so shouldn't be long for the next chapter to come out

As per vote/comment/follow if you're enjoying this

Byeeeeeee<3

Dan's POV

Why did I ever decide to come outside?! there's a reason I spend all of my time inside on tumblr. I got a hot chocolate for Sam, some sort of a festive, sweet creation for Phil and a mocha for myself.

After I paid and began the walk home I noticed some guy out of the corner of my eye across the street, just standing staring at me. I stopped for a second to get my phone out and plug my earphones in to listen to my favourite band 'muse'.

I started to head home with the music now blaring into my ears and suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned quickly to see a fist come soaring towards my face, coming into contact just below my right eye. it's weird, but all I could think in that spilt second was 'hey he's left handed, like me'. why was that the only thought I had? I have no idea. before I had a chance to recover or fully realise what had just happened I felt a sharp pain in my mouth where his fist had hit my lover lip.

My head snapped back too fast, giving me instant whiplash. I brought my hand up to my lip and felt the warm thick crimson liquid drip down my chin.

I looked up through my good eye to see a tall guy with black hair swept across his face. "look out kid. Dot try and take what doesn't belong to you, it's not good manners. Merry Christmas dan, I hope I don't have to visit you again."

With that he turned and jogged off, leaving me sat on the floor, confused and hurt.

I stayed there for a few minutes just coming to terms with what just happened and feeling hurt and upset.

It makes me sound like such a wimp, sat on the floor in a back street feeling sorry for myself, but this kind of thing doesn't exactly happen a lot.

I finally decided to get up and assess the damage. I touched my eye and winced as a sharp pain shot down my face. great- a black eye and a cut lip was just what I needed. I turned to walk home and saw a mix of chocolate an coffee splayed out across the floor behind me. "brilliant!" I laughed. could this day get any worse?? I picked up my phone (luckily no damage there) and walked home.

Phil's POV

I heard the front door open and went to greet Dan, only to see him leaning on the door frame, his face completely beat up.

"what the--?? did you fall down the stairs of something? are you alright? I'll get you some ice..." I said quickly, racing to the freezer to get a bag of frozen peas.

"Some dick ambushed me walking home and punched me in the face twice." he moaned. "he knew my name, he knew who I was... he threatened me Phil. I'm scared..." a small tear escaped his eye, he was obviously so shaken up about the whole situation.

Just then Sam appeared from round the corner, "hey dan heard you actually went outside- shit what happened?!" she stopped in the tracks, her eyes wide in shock.

"Some guy ambushed dan and hit him." I replied bluntly, attempting to make dans lip stop bleeding.

The colour drained from Sam's face.

Sam's POV

"what did he look like dan?" I asked softly but clearly.

"I don't know.. my height? dark hair, long fringe. annoying voice. I didn't really see him..." dans voice was broken up and faded, so I turned my attention to helping him, pushing the nagging feeling to the back of my mind again.

I saw a wave of confusion flash across Dan's face at my questioning him, but I gave him a sympathetic smile, silently changing the subject.

Phil and I cleaned up dans face to make him look presentable and told him to go take a shower to make himself feel better.

While he was in the shower me and Phil picked out some black skinny jeans and his Christmas jumper for him to wear. I hid his straighteners and put a post-it on his bedroom door saying

'Today we're going for a natural look... ;)

<3'

After a while we heard doors opening and closing and then a shout of "WHAT?! NO NO NO NO NO." from dans room.

"You looked cute that video when you had 'hobbit hair'. leave it natural, for me?" I called back.

"FINE. but just because it's you."

He came through a few minutes later looking perfect as per. his eye was turning a shade of black but his lip had cleared up to a small cut. "what we doing today then?" he looked at us with his eyebrows raised. I looked at Phil and he smiled back at me.

"I actually had something planned."