Lost

A/N

Finally putting the storyline in ^_^ I do have some sort of an idea where this is going don't worry...

Like I said, I love each of your sexy faces for reading, I never though I'd get this many reads on my first fic

And comments/votes are REALLY appreciated

Also- HOLY SHIT WHERE DID ALL OF YOU COME FROM?! OVER 100 READS THATS INSANE THANKYOU SO MUCH

STAY GORGEOUS

Byeeeeeee<3

Sam's POV

I cried. I cried for Dan, how worried he must have been. For how beside himself he must have been.

I cried for Phil and Annie, my best friends.

I cried for myself. I was broken and hurt. I was lost and cold, and I was scared.

I was so scared.

The man dragged me to a van, where he tied my hands with a plastic cord. the cord was too tight around my wrists and it tore the skin when I moved. He hooked another cord to the inside of the van and attached the two together.

As he shut the doors I desperately looked out at the world, straining my ears for sirens or signs of civilisation.

But there was nothing. course, who would be outside in the early hours if the morning on Christmas Day?

Christmas Day.

Unless I was about to be saved by Father fucking Christmas, I had no hope. I looked out at the night, the occasional star and the warm glow of the street lamps, before I was cloaked in darkness and the van doors slammed shut.

It wasn't long before I heard the engine going and the van began to move. I wasn't able to move, or escape. The man driving was clearly mad, so appealing to his better nature wasn't going to be a walk in the park.

So I did what I always did on Christmas Day. I thought about what the day would bring, mince pies and presents. The hustle in the kitchen at pans and sprouts and turkeys flew about. The constant untouchable grins on everyone's faces.

I started to sing. Softly, to myself. I started out with Christmas Carroll's, the well known comforting melodies drifting round the van, filling the space.

Finally I found myself repeating the lyrics of 'I write sins not tragedies' by Panic! at the Disco. It had always been my favourite song, it took me back to happy memories of dancing round Dans living room like idiots, with muse and other bands on as loud as we could.

Dan, god I missed him. Where was he?!

I wonder if they got my message.

My...

Message...

My phone!! it was still in my pocket! If I could just get out of these stupid cords...

I struggled up to a semi-standing position. Luckily for me, the van was old and rusted.

I found a place on the van where the metal was particularly rough and sharp and started to wear away the plastic cord against it.

I didn't know how long I had, and my phone was burning a hole in my pocket. How could I have forgotten it was there?! God sometimes I wonder about myself.

It took a little while to wear away the plastic, but it finally broke apart, the cord falling to the ground.

Without wasting a second I ripped the phone out of my pocket. Luckily it was almost full charge, so should last for ages. I scrolled through my contacts and found Dans number. I called the number without a second thought.