Part 3

A/N

WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR?

Green?

Green is not a creative colour.

Have I ever told you how much I love you?

I literally never thought I'd get any reads on this and I'm nearly on 500.

What the actual fuck stuff like that doesn't happen to me?!

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW

THANK YOU

SO

SO MUCH

Byeeeeeee<3

Sam's POV

I'm really excited now. A whole weekend, just me and Dan. I already knew it was going to be great.

We got into dan's car and he started to drive us somewhere, to this surprise hotel.

As we drove, 'teenage dirtbag' by whetus blared out of the speakers and we both sang along at the tops of our lungs. Every now and again Dan would tear his eyes away from the road and steal a look at me, grinning stupidly.

And each time I would blush. Me and Dan had been together for quite a while now, but every time he looked at me I still got butterflies.

It took us about half an hour in Dans car to get to the hotel, and he wasn't lying when he said it was posh.

Even the entrance screamed wealth, the vibrant reds and golds all tying in with the polished marble floor.

The front desk was a sleek mahogany and Dan marched up to it with confidence.

We were already getting weird looks, we stood out even more than usual here, which is saying something. I didn't have the stereotypical shiny brown hair, professionally twisted up into various expensive styles.

My hair was short and curly, and a shade of light purple that apparently wasn't acceptable here.

Even the way we were dressed was different. We weren't in fitted, tailored dresses and smart suits as ties but in skinny jeans, leggings and novelty tee shirts.

It actually mad me giggle looking round at the disapproving looks from other people. It reminded me of how much I loved Dan and his quirky little personality.

I tugged at my tee shirt and went to join Dan at the desk.

"I have a booking under 'llamas'?" he told the receptionist. I giggled at him as the man behind the desk searched through the computer in front of him.

"'Llamas' Dan? Really? We must look obsessed." I whispered, motioning to our matching llama hats.

"I couldn't resist." He grinned.

"Ah I think I've found you. It says penthouse, here?" I gasped and Dan just smiled.

"Yes that's right." he assured the man.

"Very good. We'll have someone bring up your bags. Here's your key, you're the top floor."

"Holy shit." Sam breathed. "Dan... I don't know what to say... this is the nicest thing anyone's ever-" I felt tears building up in my eyes.

"We're not even in the lift yet! You deserve this Sam. You really do." He pulled me close with his arms wrapped round my waist.

"I love you, so much, it's the least I can do for you." he kissed my forehead and looked back down at me, smiling sweetly.