Broken

A/N

Sooo...

Have you all read 'being his friend' yet?

No?

Please do!!

Just click on my account and it will take you to the magical place which is my... my account.

If you like this one then you should like that one too, hopefully.

I can't believe I've got over 230 reads thank you all so much!

See you soon.

Byeeeeeee<3

Dan's POV

"Hello, mr Howell?"

"Y-yes?"

"Your girlfriend, Samantha, she's been found. She is alive but in bad shape."

That woke me up properly.

After getting the address of the hospital that Sam was in, I showered in two seconds flat, pulled on my black jeans and the first top I could find before leaving a note for Phil and running out of the flat.

I grabbed the first train I could and got to the hospital about a half hour later.

"I'm here to see Samantha Andrews, she came in a few hours ago!" I almost shouted at the receptionist.

"She's in the room just down the corridor to the left, you can go right in." she informed me.

I sprinted down the corridor and skidded into Sam's room.

She looked so little and pale in the hospital bed. She had a various needles and wires leading from her to machines and a heart monitor beeped next to her.

Her hair wasn't long and shiny anymore. It had been badly cut short like someone ha just hacked away at it with a pair of blunt scissors.

I went over to her bed and kissed her on the forehead. Only then did I notice the bruises round her jaw line, and the cut black eye she was sporting. I was guessing that I hadn't even seen the worst of it yet.

I felt like crying; who could do something like this to something so perfect? So defenceless?

I was fuming. I wanted to find whoever did this and give him what he deserved, and more.

I sat on the chair next to Sam's bed for a while, gently holding her hand and stroking it with my thumb.

Just watching her breathe and sleep.

After about and hour and a half, she started to stir, her eyes slowly flickering open and her head turning to face me.

Once she woke up properly, she looked at me and her face lit up instantly.

"Dan!" she said, her voice was different, weaker.

"Sam!" I whispered, not wanting to give her a headache. I went to her and hugged her, being careful bot to move her too much. "I'm so glad you're awake, I was so worried! I'm so sorry Sam, I'm so sorry!!" I cried and peppered her face with little soft kisses.

"I'm so glad your here," she wheezed, her eyes glittering with tears. "I'm sorry I stormed out, I should never of-"

"Shush! It's not your fault Sam. None of this is your fault. I should have come after you sooner, I'm so sorry. I'm just glad your safe." I told her, kissing her hand which I was still holding.

"But my hair.." She said, a tear escaping from the corner of her eye.

"It's beautiful, just like you. Now get some sleep. I'm here, you're going to be fine. You're safe now, I'm here." I repeated in a soothing tone, and watched as a faint smile crept onto Sam's lips and she closed her eyes again.

"I'm here. I love you so, so much."

'Phil, they've found her, Sam's safe, she in hospital x'

'That's so great!! I'm so happy oh my god!! Text me the address of the hospital, I'll be there soon. x'

'Will do. Bring Annie too, I'll text her as well x'

'I'll drop by her place on the way. I can't even say how happy I am that she's safe x'

'Me neither :) x'

'Annie, they found Sam. She's not in the best shape, but she's doing great x'

'I'm genuinely crying right now. I'm so glad. Phil jut texted to say he's on his way, see you soon x'