Time

A/N

We actually got told to write fan fiction in assembly.

I have been told, by my school, to read and write fan fiction then upload it to this website thing they've got...

I won't be uploading this...

Enjoy!

Byeeeeeee <3

Phil's POV

2 years.

2 years since Dan met Sam.

2 years since I began to get more distant from my best friend and flat mate.

2 years since Annie and I became friends.

And finally, 2 more year have gone by without me having a girlfriend. Sigh.

I went through to the lounge to see Dan and Sam in their usual positions, lying cuddled up on our sofa watching cartoons.

"Hey Phil." Sam said happily as I walked in. I smiled a little in response and sat at the other end of the couch, as far away from the pair as u could.

"What's up?" Dan asked me. I keep forgetting how well he knows me; he always knows if something's wrong as soon as he sees me.

"Nothing." I mumble, knowing full well that I'll end up telling them. Both of them have surprisingly good persuasive skills. I decided to cut out the middle man and sighed. "It's just... I just think... I'm just really happy for you guys. I guess I hoped I could fin something like the thing you have, but I can't. I just feel... lonely?" I say, finally turning to look at their concerned expressions.

"Phil, you are the single most adorable thing on the planet. Any girl will be lucky to have you, just you wait. Someone special will come along. In the meantime, how about Dan and I are a little less coupley for a while, and you and Dan should go out for beers or something manly." Sam instructs us.

"Oh no it's alright you don't have to-"

"Look, I've already made my decision so there's no point arguing. You guys need to spend more time together, you're best friends. I need a girls night out with Annie as well so it all works perfectly." Sam said, smiling with how well her plan worked out.

"That sounds like a great idea, you game, Phil?" Dan asked me.

"If by 'going out for beers' you mean staying in and making a video then playing skyrim and eating copious amounts of food, then yeah, I'm in." I grinned an Dan looked at me knowingly while Sam just rolled her eyes.

"So guys if you enjoyed this video be sure to give it a thumbs up, and I'll see you next week! Bye guys!" I waved to the camera and turned to face Dan, flicking the off switch on the camera. "There we go. That should keep the 'phandom' happy for a while." I joked an Dan shoved my shoulder playfully.

"So what's been going on in Phil land lately?" Dan asked, crossing his legs and sitting in front of me on the bed.

"I dunno... not much." I sighed, mirroring his actions.

"That's not true, there's always something going on in your little world." I shrugged. "And I've known you for a billion years so I know when something's up." I sighed again. That's the trouble with having a best friend, you couldn't hide from them.

"Honestly?"

"Honestly."

"I'm lonely, Dan." I looked down at my hands.

"Let me help?" Dan put his hand on my shoulder but my gaze stayed firmly fixed on my hands.

"What can you do? I'm too scared to talk to girls, it's my own fault."