Over

A/N

Just letting you know, updates might be a little slower for the next few weeks as I'm in Australia on an exchange, so don't have much time for internet.

I am still writing though, even if it might have to be on hold for a couple of weeks

So why not keep this in your library

Or add it to your library if you're new here

If you are new, hi! Nice to meet you! Come join my people!

See you lot soon

Byeeeeeee<3

Dan's POV

"SAM?! SAM ARE YOU HERE?" I called into the night. She's been out of hours. After she called me, she described where she was but the line went dead pretty quickly, I guessed her phone had died.

So many questions were crowding my thoughts. Was he there? Did he have her? Was she safe?

Luckily I'd worked out around about where she was from her brief description, so I sprinted towards the little alleyway as fast as I could.

"SAM!" I repeated. Where was she? Why wasn't she answering?

I looked round in the dark, frantically searching the small alleyway for any signs of life.

I was just about to give up and try somewhere else, when a small movement caught the corner of my eye.

"Sam?" I said, quieter than before. "Is that you?" I moved towards the movement, and soon I could make out a small figure, curled up in a ball against the wall.

"Sam!" I ran to her and cradled her in my arms.

"It's okay, you're safe. I'm here, you're okay." I comforted, tears beginning to leak out of my own eyes as she sobbed into my chest.

I didn't pay attention to the blood on her arms and head, I just held her as tight as I could and promised never to let go.

"Sam, I'm going to take you to the hospital. Okay?" I said, my voice was soft, barely more than a whisper. I took a small nod from Sam as an 'okay' and got out my phone, holding her close to me with one arm as she drifted in and out of consciousness.

"Stay with me Sam." I cried as I listened to the dialling tones for the emergency services. "Stay with me. Just stay with me blue eyes."

The wind's cold, I assume. If the biting feeling in my legs and torso is anything to go by. I don't really feel anymore, not really.

I'm wearing my space tee shirt. It was always your favourite. You'd steal if from me and wear it yourself, it still faintly smells of you, remember the time you spilt a whole bottle of perfume over it when you got annoyed at the shape of the bottle? You laughed so hard you cried.

I've got on my sweatpants. I couldn't bring myself to wear my skinny jeans. You'd tut at my appearance, they don't match.

My hair is curly, you like it like that. I've also got your llama hat on, sorry.

I kneel down in the grass. It's slightly damp, I think it's been raining.

"I know it's not much." I place the white rose on the cool stone infront of me. "But you always preferred white. The red roses won't last much longer, so I thought I should change them before they... you know. I still can't say that word, not yet. Phil says hi. He's not so good, he took everything really hard. So did Annie, she's still coming to terms with everything.

"We all miss you, you were a central part of all our lives.

"I told your subscribers the other day. I made a video. I uploaded it onto both of our channels; I guessed your password, you're so predictable! I told them what happened. You'll be missed my them too, so much.

"I'm sorry I haven't come by here before now, I just couldn't bring myself to. Don't be mad at me, I'm sorry, I promise I'll visit every day. I really, really love you. You know that though, don't you? You know how much I love you. I still wear my promise earring, can you see? It never leaves my ear. You've still got yours on, too. I will stay true to my promise, beautiful. I will always love you.

"I'm sorry to go all soppy and pathetic on you. You wouldn't like that, would you? You'd punch me in the arm and tell me to 'be a man!'" A tear begins to slip down my cheek.

"No more tears. I know. No more tears now. Goodbye, Sam. I will always, always love you, blue eyes."