Part 5

A/N

It's gonna be shorter than usual I'm sorry I just needed a filler chapter please don't kill me.

I will update VERY soon so stay tuned.

Byeeeeee<3

*0.5k reads dance thank you all so much*

Sam's POV

The weekend was perfect, we lay in bed for hours, not needing or wanting to face the day.

Eventually Dan got up and we decided to make pancakes to eat in bed. It was just one of those days.

Our evening went about the same as the first, and we fell asleep on the sofa in each other's arms.

The last day we were there, Dan and I went into London to film a 'Day In The Life' video, which was pretty hilarious.

"They've put something on the fourth pillar!" Dan told the camera.

"What?" I asked.

"It's a giant blue cock!" Dan exclaimed, and I turned the camera to look at the oversized blue chicken on the fourth pillar.

We laughed about it for a while, and walked around pointing out other stupid things and chatting to the camera.

As expected, while we were there we met a few subscribers. Some of them just wanted a picture with Dan but some of them wanted me in the picture too, which I thought was really nice.

We went for bubble tea and round china town, browsing shelf after shelf of anime movies and novelty posters.

I bought a couple of DVDs and a totoro poster while Dan decided on a backpack and some shirts.

That night at the hotel I edited part of the days footage but I was a little tired.

"Dan, we ordering room service again?" I called.

"Nah, look in my bag will you?" came te reply.

"Okay... why am I looking I your bag?" I asked suspiciously.

"No reason. Just look."

I shrugged and climbed the ladder to our 'bedroom' where our bags were tucked in the wardrobe. I took out Dans and opened the zip, rummaging through skinny jeans and socks.

Finally, I found what I was supposed to be looking for.

It was a pastel pink dress, floor length but open back. It covered the whole of my chest with a little choker type collar at the top.

The top part was fitted and it splayed out towards the bottom. I couldn't help but gawp at the beautiful garment that I was holding.

"Like it?" I heard a voice from behind me.

"Dan... this is... I mean, wow... but this is just-"

"You're going to look stunning in it. I know it. Now go and change, I'm taking you out to dinner." he smiled at me, only then did I notice he was wearing a suit and bow tie.

I quickly slipped of my hoodie and leggings and pulled on the dress, zipping it up at the side.

It fitted me perfectly. The shape of the dress was perfect, the way it made me look was perfect, the way it outlined my shape was perfect.

I got out my compact and quickly put on some makeup. To suit the purity of the dress I went for pastel pink eyeshadow, powder foundation, mascara and a little blush.

I left my hair as it was (there wasn't much I could do with it anymore) and slipped on some simple black heels that Dan had managed to pack for me.

"You ready?" I heard Dan ask after a while. I was just finishing off my look in the mirror as I turned to face Dan.

"Yeah, all ready." I smiled.

"Sam... I didn't think it was possible for you to get any more beautiful, but you just look..."

"Dan, you're so cheesy. I swear, the lines you come out with!" I giggled, kissing him lightly.

"Where are we off to then?" I asked him, making my way down the ladder before linking my hand in his.

"The finest place I know!"