Fandoms

A/N

Me again!!

Actually can't believe I've almost got 50 reads, I know that's shit compared to most stories on here but it's a personal achievement.

Once again thank you all for reading and if you vote I will literally love you forever!

This isn't well known, so any sharing around or anything is REALLY appreciated <3

Okay enjoy

Byeeeeeee<3

Dan's POV

Oh shit. The Danosours. how could I not have thought of that?! I quickly got my phone out and checked my twitter. there were pictures of us from ice skating and from town today.

Luckily, most of the comments were good. Great, even. #DANANTHA was trending and most people seemed to like her. Of course there was the usual:

'PHAN ALL THE WAY'

'She looks weird'

'Ew dan you could do so much better than that fat bitch.'

'I already hate her'

But I didn't let it bother me. There will always be people who just feel the need to give hate to others. I learnt that a long time ago.

I didn't know how Sam would react to hate though, so I was careful not to show her those comments.

"Shall we?" I asked Sam, motioning to my phone. she took a deep breath in,

"Do it!" she squealed. I quickly tweeted:

'Okay okay you got me.

Her name is Sam, and she is the most amazing girl ever. we are dating, I really like her

@danisnotonfire'

And after showing it to Sam I posted it. I threw my phone onto the sofa and quickly leant over Sam, kissing her more passionately and stronger than before. Our tongues entwined together, our lips fitting together like pieces of a jigsaw. Pieces that were always meant to be together, and had finally found each other.

After a minute, Sam pulled away, holding her finger up to my lips before climbing over the top of the couch an running away. "ILL BE RIGHT BACK!" she called.

I laughed at how adorable she was, and picked up my phone to see the replies i'd gotten. I couldn't help but laugh at the amount of replies i'd gotten saying 'yes I am Sam you're dating me' and 'what about me?!' and 'god I want to be her'. I replied to a few nice ones saying thanks, before noticing that there was a new tweet from '@just_sam'.

I went into her page and looked at the last tweet which read

'I love you.'

My heart skipped not just one beat but ten. I couldn't stop a huge grin from spreading across my face. She loved me. She ACTUALLY loved me!! And do you know what? I love her. I really, uncontrollably, unconditionally, love her. I thought for a minute, and instead of typing a new tweet, I simply replied:

'I love you too.'

As soon as I'd done that I got up and started to walk down the corridor in the direction that Sam had ran. Suddenly the door directly to my left swung open and a squealing Sam jumped on me, wrapping her leg round my waist an kissing my cheek.

After I got over the initial shock of being pounced on, I held her tightly in my arms, placing lots of little kisses all over her face.

"I love you, I love you, I love you!" I repeated in between kissing her.

I stayed for a while, getting to know Annie and talking to both of the girls. I got to know Annie quite well, once she calmed down she turned out to be really nice. It got to around '10:30' so I decided to head home. "Phil will be lonely, I have to look after him you know. He may look like an adult but he's only really a 5 year old inside." I kissed Sam on the cheek before grabbing my coat. "Okay, I'll see you later?"

"Hell YEAH! You're coming round to our tomorrow morning, remember?"

"Oooooh yeah!" Sam laughed. "I'll come round about... 11:30?"

"Yep. I'll see you then." I kissed her on the lips before waving goodbye to Annie and leaving the apartment.