Do I know you?

A/N

Filler chapter so it's not the best but hopefully it'll get better...

This chapter will probably be in two parts and/or quite short but OH WELL

hope you like it

Feel free to vote/follow/leave a comment it really helps me out!!

Byeeeeeee <3

Dan's POV

As I drove me and Sam down the road towards mine and Phil's flat, I came to the sudden realisation that I had absolutely no idea who was going to be there.

For all I knew Phil could've invited Chris or PJ round, and I don't know how Sam would react to meeting them just yet... Also, did I really just invite a girl to my home? I don't know anything about girls?! I really should have thought this through first.

Sam's POV

Once we got to dan's place he looked a little on-edge. I think he just realised that he actually asked me to stay at his flat. I'm completely fine with it, but it's kind of funny seeing the realisation hit him. I'm a terrible person I know, deal with it guys.

We took the lift to the 12th floor and he took out his door keys. he went in first, leading the way and immediately started shouting "PHIL?! YOU HERE? SAMS WITH ME!" I laughed an he turned to face me, his face bright red. "You can never be too sure with Phil." he laughed. just then, a skinny pale guy with jet black hair swept to the opposite side of his face as dan's hair came running round the corner. He was wearing a tee shirt with a lions face roaring on it and black sweet pants. I recognised him from YouTube immediately, his smile was lovely. He looked over at me and dan and said "hey Dan. you must be Sam, great to meet you!"

"Hey, yeah, Sam. it's good to meet you too. I recognised you from your videos, you two are really funny together." I told him. I didn't feel my usual awkwardness when talking to Phil, I felt like I already kind of knew him.

"You watch our videos? that's great! you know, you look sort of familiar, do I know you from somewhere?"

"I don't think so, I make YouTube videos sometimes. my names Just Sam."

"Yeah! I do watch your videos I love them! you're so creative!" he yelled with excitement grinning at me.

"Wait, how is it you know her videos and I didn't?!" Dan protested. "this isn't fair!" he whined and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me and snuggle his nose into the back of my neck. "Get ooooooof!" I giggled which only made him tighten his grip.

"Noooo too snuggly..." he said in a baby voice before spinning me round and giving me a peck on the cheek.

"Now food." He said with a completely serious face and a dead-pan tone.

After a while of chopping and changing we settled on pizzas, and called up the delivery place. it wasn't long before the buzzer went off so I offered to go down and get it. "Are you sure?" dan asked, handing me some money.

"It's a trip to the front door, Dan, I think I'll survive!" I winked at him and headed down the hall to the lift.

Once I got downstairs I saw the delivery guy immediately through the glass doors. His hair was quite long at the front and he was looking down at the floor so I couldn't see his face, but when he looked up I suddenly felt a chill.

I'd never met this guy in my life before, or at least, I didn't think I had, but something about him wasn't right.

I started to shake and had a urge to run back upstairs, but I pushed the thoughts back into my mind and went to open the door.

"Evenin'. that's £12.99 love." he said in a broad London accent.

"Yeah... here. thanks." I mumbled and shut the door a soon as he'd handed me the pizza boxes.

I started to turn away to go back but just decided to take one last look at the guy. I turned around and he was still standing there, his hands in his pockets looking directly at me. As I stared at him, not knowing what to do, I saw a small smile spread across his lips. Nothing like Dan or Phil's warm, welcoming smiles. No- it was a smile that said 'I know something'. and I had a feeling I was going to find out.