Part 2

A/N

HI.

HELLO.

PART 2 BIATCHES.

YEAH.

BYE.

Byeeeeee<3

Phil's POV

We decided on 'The Shining' to watch and I set it up in the DVD player.

I grabbed loads of blankets and pillows and splayed them about across the floor, and Annie did the same with the couch cushions.

"Why didn't we just sit on the sofa?" I queried as we sat comfortably on the floor.

"Because we're too mainstream for sofas!" Annie rolled her eyes sarcastically and then got up.

"Where are you going it's starting?!" Is called to her.

"I'm gonna grab the pizza out of the oven. You start it, the beginning is boring." She said and walked out of the room.

Annie came back a couple of minutes later with two plates each loaded with pizza.

"Mmmm..." I said and grabbed the plate she handed me, already half way through my first slice.

"You're such a piglet." Annie laughed at me. I looked at her cross eyed and pulled a face.

"One is not amused." she said before turning back to the movie.

We were sat close together and Annie had her legs draped over mine, how we usually sat.

I looked at her and felt a wave of adoration. How was I lucky enough to get a best friend like her? She was amazing, one of the funniest people I know, and so beautiful.

We watched the movie for a while, laughing at how dated it was, before it started to get a bit freaky.

It came to the first bit that was supposed to make you jump and Annie immediately jumped and buried her face in my chest.

I giggled a bit at her and wrapped my arms around her.

She looked up at me with a light smile on her face. "How the hell did you get chocolate on your face?" I laughed at her.

"I always have chocolate on my face somewhere. Where?"

"Its... um... on your lip."

"Oh." she said and licked her lips trying to get it off.

"No it's just here," I said, gently wiping the chocolate off her lower lip with my thumb.

She looked up at me and I felt myself leaning towards her, closing the gap between us.

As I moved she closed her eyes and all of a sudden our lips were locked, in a warm, soft kiss.

It only lasted a few seconds, before we pulled away an looked at each other.

We gave each other odd looks before almost simultaneously going, "No. Nope nope nope no."

"That wasn't right." she said.

"Like kissing my sister." I returned.

"Like kissing a dog." she grinned.

"Hey! I'm not that bad!" I laughed giving her a shove.

"But seriously, that wasn't right." she said.

There was a bit of a silence before we burst out laughing.

"Love you Ann's-a-man."

"Love you Phillette."

"Never change okay? Always be my best friend."

"Ditto."

*end of flashback*

"Our weekend was pretty good. We did the usual; made a video, watched movies, ate pizza, you know? Actually, I have that video to upload... I'll do that now..." I though out loud.

"How was your weekend?" I asked Dan, picking up my laptop and logging into YouTube ready to upload my previous video.

"It was really good, actually." Dan replied.

*flashback*

Dan's POV

"Don't burn the house down!" I told Phil down the phone, before hanging up.

"What was that about?" Sam asked, coming in from the shower, she had my tracksuit bottoms and hoodie on and her hair was wet and tousled. She Likud wearing my clothes, even though we were at her apartment, she always stole my stuff.

"I'm taking you to a fancy hotel for two nights. We're going to find the best room we can and live on champagne and strawberries." I told her

"Dan, that literally sounds like the most amazing thing ever but you can't afford-"

"GREAT! You like it! That's good because we're going now. I've packed your bag, it's in my car."

"But you-"

"Go and get ready then! We're leaving in 15."

"15 minutes?!"

"Yes. now go and get ready!" I pushed her towards her bedroom before she could make any more complaints.

She was almost right, I couldn't really afford this, but I'd been saving up and it was well worth it.

Sam came out about 10 minutes later. She was wearing black leggings with (my) space tee and some high top shoes.

Her hair was curly at the front and she had on her lady llama hat.

"You look really beautiful." I told her.

"My hair-"

"...Looks perfect. As always. Listen, Sam, I know you didn't want this but I can promise you. From deep, deep down at the very bottom of my heart, it is perfect. You're perfect. Now, we really do have to go!" I grabbed her hand and started to lead her to the door.

"Wait I need my phone!" she protested.

"No you don't! Your parents know you're going away for a couple of days and all of our friends know so you don't need it."

"But twitter!" she pouted.

"I have my laptop, you'll survive!" I grinned and picked her up, throwing her over my shoulder.

"Really?!" Sam laughed. "My arse is in the air and all I can see is your butt!"

"Best seat in the house then!" I joked, and left her apartment, locking the door behind me and heading to the elevator.

"I'm now regretting giving you the key to my apartment." Sam giggled.

We were the only ones in the lift, so when the doors closed, I put Sam down and snaked my arms round her waist, pulling her closer.

"I love you." I told her, looking down into her blue eyes.

"I hate you." she replied, a little smile tugging at the corner of her mouth.

I leant down and kissed her softly. Peppering her lips with tiny little kisses and then one long kiss.

We kissed for a minute or two, before we both pulled away, panting, our foreheads leaning against each other.

We stayed like that for a couple of seconds, until we heard an "ahem." from next to us. Slowly we looked round to see that the doors had opened, and there was a small cluster of slightly miffed pensioners waiting to get in.

"Sorry!" we giggled and ran out of the lift, hand in hand.