Cold

I'M SORRY FOR TYPOS I REALLY NEED TO PROOF READ BETTER

Hope you like it, I know I'm still not that good at writing but i'll get better...

Maybe...

Enjoy,

Byeeeeee <3

Sam's POV

Was I too irrational? No, they were having a fucking threesome for god sake. Or at least that's what it looked like? Jesus Christ I'm so confused.

I pulled my cardigan round me to keep myself warmer. Where the hell was I? I have no idea.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. That'd be Dan. I didn't want to speak to him. Not now.

I felt a tear escape my eye and I wiped it away quickly. I'm not going to let myself get upset about Him.

I walked aimlessly for hours, or what seemed like hours, round the streets of London. I was cold, I had no idea where I was, I was scared, and if I'm honest with myself... I wanted Dan.

The more I thought, the more I was sure there was a perfectly normal explanation. I hadn't exactly seen anything... I needed to talk to Dan. Let him explain, at least.

I took out my phone. I had a number of texts from Dan, and Phil and Annie and a bunch of missed calls and voice mails.

But there was one voicemail, from a couple of minutes ago, from an unknown number. I don't know why, but I decided to listen to it before calling Dan. I clicked the 'play' button and held the phone up to my ear.

"You're looking lovely tonight. Shame little Danny isn't with you. Where is he? Doing as he's told, I expect, I did think my visit to him was... effective. So good of him to make this so easy. I did ask him ever so nicely to stay away from you. Anyway. I wouldn't advise running, I'm here. I'm always here. goodbye, Samantha. or should I say hello?"

My heart sank. My stomach flipped. My eyes grew wide and all my senses became so much more alert. I thought for a second.

The first and least likely solution, was that it was a prank, a joke message.

The second, and more likely, was that there was someone who was following me, but was just trying to scare me.

The third, and most likely, was that someone was still following me. Watching my every move. Who knew who I was.

My initial instinct was to look round. To run. To call Dan. To beg him to pick me up, to save me. But I couldn't do that.

I opened my texts, not bothering to read the ones from Dan and sent a group message to Dan, Phil and Annie. I didn't know how long I had, so I read the first street name I saw and typed:

'Im at St.Catherine's Road.

There is someone following me.

I'm going to call the police.

Please find me.

-Sam'

I quickly pressed 'send' and dialled 999. I pressed the phone to my ear and waited for an operator to pick up.

"I wouldn't call anybody if I was you."

My back stiffened. The hairs on the back of my neck stood on end. I kept the phone to my ear.

"Put the phone away, Sammy." the gruff voice from behind me taunted. I slid my phone into my pocket without hanging up. maybe they could trace the call?

I heard footsteps behind me, getting closer, and closer.

My breathing quickened,my heart raced, my feet stayed firmly glued to the ground.

I couldn't move, I couldn't think of anything but the pure terror that I felt.

My mouth opened and closed but no words came out. I felt like the dark of the night was closing in on me. There was no escape.

The figure emerged from behind me. He was tall, taller than Dan, and he had dark hair that swept over the front of his face. Hies eyes were harsh. His jaw was sharp.

His smile was cold. Unwelcoming. I cowered beneath his glare, unable to move or speak.

"Hello, Sammy."

His northern accent curled round his lips in a thick unseen fog. His breath smelled of smoke but his teeth were white and straight.

"You recognise me, don't you Sammy?" he growled.

"No."

Yes.

"You know my face. You remember the sound of my voice. it's been a while, it'll all come flooding back to you soon."

I remember him. The car, the crash, my younger self. That dream.

"W-why?" I stammered. my own voice little more than a whisper.

"Hmmmm. it seems you're having some difficulty. Let me jog your memory."

With that he grinned and lunged for me, grabbing my arms and forced his mouth onto mine. My eyes were wide as I tried to get away, tried to pull out of this unwanted kiss.

His lips weren't like Dans, soft and warm. They were dry and... familiar? I knew this... I'd done this before.

He stopped and looked into my eyes.

"It goes like this, babe, you remember when you were 15, I was 17 and we were in love. You loved me, and I loved you. We were going to run away together. We had everything planned out! We were going to live in London together. We were going to get married!" His grip on my arms tightened. A tone of anger had slipped into his voice and his voice was louder than before.

"We were going to have kids, I was going to get a job to support you and the kids. We would have two, Elliot and Drake. I could take them camping and we would have road trips. Our lives were planned out!

"But then our world came crashing down on us. We were so close. So close to our future, together. And then that crash, those few seconds were all it took for you to forget. YOU FORGOT. EVERYTHING.

"You forgot our life together. Our plans, or love... me. ME. you meant EVERYTHING to me! I would have laid down my LIFE for you! How could anyone forget that?! I was going to quit. I was 4 weeks clean. YOU RUINED ME!" He was shouting now. his hands were clenched so tightly I was sure my arms were going to be bruised.

"You... you were clean?" I whimpered. It was all I could think to say. I was in shock. What was going on?

"4 weeks clean of everything. Alcohol, smoking.. hell I even stopped doing cocaine! For you. It was all for you. And. You. FORGOT!" he screamed at me and brought his hand up in a fist, hitting me in the jaw.

I screamed out in pain and the force knocked me off my feet and I fell to the floor, hitting the paving slabs.

"So you just thought you could continue. Find someone else, and pretend that I never existed. Well I've got news for you you little slut," he kicked me in the ribs, hard. I felt a sharp pain explode inside of me. "I'm still here, and we're going to live our dream."

"You're crazy!" I wheezed, barely able to speak after the blow to my rib cage. I realise I was stupid, it wasn't going to help the situation, but what else was I going to say?

"Yes, maybe I am." he laughed coldly. "I'm crazily I'm love with you Sammy."

"Don't call me that." I cried. the stress and shock got too much for me. Hot tears came streaming down my cheeks, my jaw still throbbing from the hit.

"I'll call you what I want, Sammy. I WILL call you my girlfriend. I WILL call you my wife. I WILL call you the mother of my children!" he grabbed my hair in his fist and began to drag me away. My feet desperately tried to hold my weight and stop the strain on my scalp, but he was going too fast.

I let out a scream, loud as I could. it even made my own blood chill, the hairs on my arms stand up again. The man stopped dragging me and stood still, my hair still firmly in his grip.

"If you scream again, I will kill you Samantha. Then I'll kill you're little friends too."