1.

Fab5 along with Navya and nandini were sitting in the green room.

Nandini said in her utmost polite tone.

Nandini:Aaryaman thanks a lot for saving manik. Thanks a lot.

Manik:Yaa harshad was sooooo good....seriously.

Manik spoke with a sarcastic smile.

Aaryaman: Ya he is....but so are you guys. Itne logo ne koshish ki...u know to break fab5.....Infact you guys yourself.....lekin see you all are together....aur yeh sirf tumhare music ki wajah se nahi.....it's because of your friendship. Past main jo kuch bhi maine kiya.....I need a gesture to say sorry. Isiliye I wanted to invite you guys for a small dinner at my place...Sometime tonight.

Dhruv: Lekin huamre aur bhi plans hai.

Manik: Ha...haan...

Aaryaman: Come on manik plans toh bante rahege. It's just a small dinner. Let's just meet. Let's chill. Unwind and relax.

Manik: Uh...ohk.

Manik agreed after looking at each one for a brief moment.

Aaryaman smiles: Thanks guys.

All of them smile. Aaryaman takes a leave. His departure is followed by an awkward silence. Navya and nandini look at each other. They don't know what to do? What to say? Both of them think that the best they can do is leave Fab5 to themselves. Nandini and Navya nod their heads as if understanding each other and walk out.

As soon as NavNi walked out all 5 of them were looking a each other. For the first time in history these five parts oF one soul were thinking before talking to each other. Some had their heads hung down while some had sadness in their eyes. The silence was killing each one of them.

Cabir: Ummm...guys...

Cabir broke the silence and tried to speak but ended up fumbling badly

The ever jolly prankster soul was fumbling. He was nervous, Sad, Upset, Scared. Not knowing what to do, he setted himself on the chair.

Cabir: Yaar please aise chup mat raho...mujhe darr lag raha hai.

Mukti Alya and Dhruv's lips curled into a sweet smile, But manik seemed to be least affected.

Manik turned around to walk out of the room when Alya and Dhruv came in front of him.

Both of them had guilt in heir eyes. They couldn't even look into manik's eyes. Manik's anger was rising with each passing second. He just tried pushing them away and walk towards the door. He was too angry to cool down.

Dhruv:Buddy please. We are sorr...

Dhruv was cut in between by manik.

Manik: Sorry? Really? You are sorry? Do you even know what the word "sorry" means?

Manik had lost his control over himself. His temper now surfaced in his eyes. He was red with rage.

Alya: Manik please hear us out once."

Alya pleaded.

Mukti and Cabir sensed the danger but it was too late. The only option they had was to stand and witness the scenario. There were two more pair of eyes witnessing this outburst~Nandini and Navya.

They were standing outside. They didn't want to interfere knowing that it was entirely Fab5's matter but neither did they want to leave their lover/best friend alone.

Manik roared:Why should I give you guys a chance when I never got one? Why should I listen to your explanation when I never got a chance to explain myself? Tell me. Give me one reason why I should give you guys a chance. SPEAK UP DAMMIT. .