5.

Manik:You're My Soulmate
You're My One N Only
You're My Soulmate
You're My

Manik was looking right in Nandini's eyes. His lips had a wide smile stretched on them while Nandini tok was smiling widely. Manik with his eyes pointed towards nandini and then towards himself indicating that she was his and only his.

Manik:You're My Soulmate
You're My One N Only
You're My Soulmate
You're My

He with his guitar walked around Nandini who was swaying. Manik too was swaying a little. Seeing them in a jolly mood everyone had bright smiles. All of them were swaying and we're doing random moves with their hand.

Manik:Teri Meri Yeh Zindagi
Nayi Nayi Si Yeh Zindagi Hann
Khoyi Khoyi Si Pyaar Mein
Kaise Dheere Dheere Badli Yeh Zindagi

Manik stopped strumming his guitar for a minute and and pointed at nandini and then towards him. With hands he then made a small curve in the air as if telling everyone about their small world which included only manik and his star. He blew a flying kiss to nandini who pretended to catch it.

Nandini: Haaan Teri Meri Yeh Zindagi
Nayi Nayi Si Yeh Zindagi Hann
Mila Aisa Nasha Yaar Mein
Haaye Dheere Dheere Badli Yeh Zindagi

Nandini followed him. Manik was now sitting on the chair smiling at her. She wrapped her hands around his neck from behind and swayed from right to left. She bend a little and then properly folded her hands around his neck and placed her chin on her shoulder. Manik smiled and tilted his neck to look at her. Nandini smiled and rubbed their noses together.

Manik:Yeh Badhti Dil Ki DhadkanYeh Badhta DeewanapanNa Jane Humko Leke Jaye Abb Kahan

Yeh Badhta Deewanapan
Na Jane Humko Leke Jaye Abb Kahan

Manik with his left hand continued strumming the guitar while his right hand was on nandini's hands that were wrapped around his neck. Nandini who was standing behind him kissed his cheek while manik too returned the favour by kissing her cheeks. He then looked at his friends telling them he was totally lost in love and had no idea where he was going. They laughed while he shrugged his shoulder. He then got up and left the guitar on the chair.

Manik:Hey Armaan Jitne Dil Ke Woh Saare Tumse Milke
Pure Honge Lagta Hai Abb Yahan

Holding nandini's hand he twirled her and then back hugged her. Holding her he swayed around while telling her that she was the only one who fulfilled his wishes. He pulled her more closer while nandini looked in his eyes over her shoulder. Manik nodded his head vertically telling her that she was all that his heart wanted and that he felt complete with her.