27

All of them were sitting in Mr.Desai's Office waiting for him to come. Manik and Cabir were sitting on the chairs placed opposite to Mr.Desai's chair. Aaryaman was standing behind Cabir while Dhruv was standing behind manik. Abhimanyu was also standing besides them.

The girls were sitting on a sofa in the cabin. Nandini was sitting in between Mukti and Alya. They were holding hands. And were just sitting there with close eyes.

Manik was either tapping his foot or his fingers on the table

Manik was either tapping his foot or his fingers on the table. Aaryaman and Dhruv were clutching the back of the chairs in their hands or were pacing around the cabin. Cabir was rubbing his forehead.
All their actions proved that they were hell nervous. They had to save S.P.A.C.E. Under any circumstances. They couldn't let anything happen to it. 

After sometime Mr.Desai entered the office followed by his secretary.  Mr.Desai sat on his chair completely ignoring the presence of people in his office.

Cabir:sir....

Even before Cabir could start talking Mr.Desai's eyes fell on the girls who were sitting hell nervous. He was staring at them with lust in his eyes. This angered the boys even more. They just wanted to rip his head off.

Aaryaman*loudly*:MR. DESAI.

MR.DESAI:Ha..ha..haan..

Manik:dekhiye app aisa nahi kar sakte. 

Mr.Desai completely ignores them and continues to stare at the girls especially Nandini. This triggers more anger in all.  His gaze makes nandini feel uncomfortable.

Nandini:dekhiye Mr.Desai......

Mr.Desai:call me Vatsal. Mr.Desai is for only professional people. For PERSONAL relations it's vatsal  

Nandini ignores his talks and continues: hum yahan nahi aapse ladne ya aapse koi bhais karne aaye hai. Aap pls humari baat samajh ne ki koshish kijiye.

Vatsal:aap samjhaye na toh hum samaj lenge.  Nandini:dekhiye...

Vatsal:toh dikaiye Na.

Manik was loosing it. He got up and went to Mr.Desai's chair and held his collars. 

Manik:*red with anger*ek shabd aur bola na toh mein tujhe yahi gaad dunga. Samjha.

Nandini:manik chodo usse aur chalo yaha se.

Vatsal:arrey aap kaha ja rahi hain aap toh hume samjhane aaye the na.

Mukti:just shut up. Agar meri behen ki tarah ek lafaz aur bola na toh mujhse bura koi nahi hoga.

Vatsal:*checking mukti out*yeh toh bilkul sahi kaha aap se BURA TOH KOI NAHI HO SAKTA.

Dhruv:guys let's leave it's useless talking to such a dog.

All of them leave the cabin fuming in anger.

Vatsal:hota hai hota hai. Jawaani mein sab hota hai.*evil laugh*