2.

Fab 5 continued laughing while NavNi stood there all red with embarrassment. Seeing no way out of this situation Navya and Nandini decide to walk off. Manik controls his laughter and catches nandini's hand.

Manik: Ms. Spot you can't walk away without my permission.

Manik said with a smirk while the other four broke in another round of laughter. Navya gulped in fear dreading as she saw cabir and mukti approaching her. Her one hand immediately reached her baby bump while with the other she held the black thread around her neck praying to her matarani.

Seeing her expressions the evil twins started laughing even more.

Nandini:This is so bad. You all are laughing at our cost.

Nandini said pouting her lips and sitting beside Navya. They looked like two babies who were denied their favourite soft toy. Seeing them Mukti and Alya went all aww on the two babies. Alya got seated beside Nandini while Mukti sat beside Navya.

Alya:You guys are so cute!

Alya exclaimed with aww while the guys again broke into laughter.

Nandini:Navya chalo lets go. Let these guys keep laughing.

Navya and Nandini both got up to leave. Controlling his laughter manik came in front of Nandini and Navya. He had this playful smirk on his face.
Nandini raised her eye brows at him.

Manik:Zyada dur nahi jaa paongi. Laut kar mere paas hi aaongi.

Nandini blushed at his remark whereas Navya dashed her shoulder with Nandini's giving her a playful smirk. Seeing her blush, this time all of them snickered. Exchanging known looks amongst themselves cabir moved closer to manik.

Manik was busy admiring a blushing nandini and both of them were lost in MaNan Land. Cabir coughed exactly near manik's ear to get him back.

Cabir:Earth to manik.

Cabir commented making others giggle and nandini's pink face turn crimson. Manik glared at cabir for his stupid cheesy line.

Cabir: Waise nandini manna padega tum pura talent ka bhandar ho.

Cabir said with an sly smile. Manik and nandini looked at him confusion while the others had a slight idea what the prankster was upto.

Nandini asked in total confused tone: Matlab?

Cabir: Arrey mera matlab pehle tumne is.....kya kehte thi tum....haan.....MONSTER manik ko MANUSHYA manik banaya aur ab directly MAJNU manik. Yaar tum toh bohot talented nikli.

Cabir emphasised on each bold word. As soon as his words registered in everyone's mind they broke out laughing. Nandini blushed and started looking everywhere while manik glared at cabir all set to kill him.

Their moment was broken by the entry of she-devil herself, Mrs. Nyonika Malhotra. She was raging in temper seeing Fab5 together.

Nyonika:Manik come to my cabin. NOW. I wish to talk to you something IMPORTANT.

She yelled. All of them became silent seeing her. Manik's anger surfaced back while all the other shut their mouths sensing the seriousness. Nandini moved closer and entwined her hand with manik's.

Feeling her touch he looked towards her and passed her a fake smile. Nandini smiled lovingly. Seeing her smile manik felt his anger subsiding. Seeing them Nyonika got more angry and yelled.

Nyonika:MR. MANIK MALHOTRA IN MY CABIN NOW.

Nyonika spoke in a very sharp tone.

Manik too raised his voice:NO MRS. NYONIKA MALHOTRA I WILL NOT. AND YOU KNOW WHAT I M GOING TO PUNE TONIGHT ITSELF. AS I SAID LAST NIGHT "YOU ARE NO MORE MY GUARDIAN." I WILL GO TO DAD AND REVEAL EVERYTHING. AND BY EVERYTHING I MEAN EACH AND EVERY DETAIL. AND LET ME TELL YOU TOMORROW MORNING IS GOING TO BE YOUR LAST DAY OF FREEDOM. DO WHAT YOU CAN."