6.

Manik stopped the car outside murthy house. Nandini and manik both got out of the car. Nandini walked around the car and stood in front of manik.

Both were looking at each other. There was complete silence between them. Both didn't want to part ways. A feeling of emptiness and longing had already started engulfing them. Nandini looked down and was fidgeting with her clutch while manik too was looking everywhere.

Nandini:urm....bye...

Manik:Uh...yea....yeah...

Nandini smiled and turned around. She took a few steps only to be stopped by manik who held her wrist.

Manik:thodi der ruk jao na. Please.

Nandini, who too wanted to spend some time with him, agreed immediately. Manik smiled and pulled her.

He back hugged her. Both stood there leaning against the car in each others arms. Manik's chin was placed on her shoulder. Nandini shivered when manik's stubbled chin rubbed against her bare shoulder.

Nandini wasn't uncomfortable but all this was extremely new to her. Her face was completely red.

His each breath that fanned her skin, turned her each breath uneven. That was how much he affected her. Or probably even more. She wasn't even a tad bit uncomfortable. She was just shy. All this was very new to her. This entire side of manik was new to her. She didn't know that manik could be cheesy and so romantic.

That is when she realised what manik meant when he said that they hadn't got enough time together. With time they may get to know each other in a  more better way. With time they may dwell into each other and may not fall weak. Maybe little investment of time was all that was needed for their love to bloom snd their relationship to blossom.

Manik felt that nandini was lost somewhere. He didn't know what it was but he didn't like the fact that nandini was locked in his arms and yet her mind was distracted somehwere. He traced his lips from her neck to her earlobe. He lightly pressed his lips on her ear lobes and whispered.

Manik:Kya soch rhi ho jaana?

Listening to manik's voice nandini's reverie broke. His lips on her ear lobe created a havoc. Her eyes that were almost drooping close due to manik's proximity, shot opened listening to manik address her as 'jaana'

Nandini turned her face and looked at manik. Manik stood there oblivious of what he just said.

Nandini:kya....kya bola tumne abhi?

Manik: tumhara dhyaan kaha hai nandini. Kya soch rhi ho tum.

Nandini:uske baad kya bola.

Manik:uske baad maine bola jaaa.....

Manik smirked.

Manik:kyu tumne ni Suna?

Nandini rolled her eyes knowing very well that he was back to his monster mode. Letting it go she pushed herself away from him and started walking towards the house.

Manik: Jaana.

Nandini stopped walking. One single word raised a whirlpool of emotions inside her. Manik walked towards her and pulled her in his embrace. Nandini hugged him tightly.

Manik: I just don't want to let you go. I want to keep you locked in my arms. I don't know nandini. Aise pehle kabhi nahi hua. I just.....I just don't want to let you go.

Now nandini was highly worried. He was right. This is the first time mnik was behaving like this. He was never this clingy. Not that she had a problem with it but this was the first. Manik wasn't ready to let her go. He just wanted to keep her to himself. He didn't want to share her with anyone.