22

Nandini: manik hum kaha ja rahe hai. Bolo na please. It's been two hours since we left the city. Aur aise kounsa surprise hai that is taking us so long. Manik please bolo na. Atleast thoda hint toh do.

Manik: just relax. Zyada impatient mat ho I'll tell you. Now let me drive.

Manik smirks and just increases the volume of the music system. Nandini gets angry and hits him on his arm.

Manik: ouch!!! Nandini what's wrong with you? Kya kar rahi ho. Patience rakho na yaar bas 10 minutes more.

Nandini: You know what mujhe tumse baat hi nahi karni. Aapna attitude apne paas hi rakho.

Saying this she turns her head and looks outside the window where everything is dark. After some minutes manik hands her a blindfold.

Manik: yes we are there. Nandini takes this and tie it on your eyes fast.

Saying this he hands her a blindfold from the backseat. She just turns her head and ignores manik. She has a cute pout on her face. Manik halts the car on the side. He leans towards her and kisses her on her pout. This makes nandini more angry. She glares at him. Manik chuckles.

Manik: now what's this attitude-attitude. I will say what I have to say and you will follow. Don't forget you are my shadow. Ooh!! Spot girl. OK spot girl.

Manik laughs

Manik: oh madam woh dekho.

pointing towards a direction from where some lights were being seen

Manik: woh faint lights dikhai de rahi hai. That is your surprise. Now that you know it take this and tie it on your eyes.

Nandini: manik can I please see it without the cloth. Please manik.

Manik: do you want the surprise or should I take a turn and head back home.

Nandini takes the cloth angrily and ties it on her eyes: monster.

Manik smiles listening to it. He again kisses on Nandini's cheek and starts driving. They reach the place in another five minutes. Manik parks the car and comes out of the car and helps Nandini get down. She holds his hand. Manik makes her stand and opens her blindfold. She slowly opens her eyes. She is astounded to see the surprise.She turns around and screams

She turns around and screams

Nandini:BEACH HOUSE

Manik laughs at her excitement: yes Ms.Murthy Beach House. OUR BEACH HOUSE.

Nandini: matlab?

Manik points towards the gate of the house. Nandini turns and sees a name plate which says "MaNan House"
She turns and jumps in maniks arms. Manik laughs and picks her up and twirls her.

Manik: Nandini saari raat yahi pe khade rehna hai ya andar Jaake pura ghar dekhna hai.

Nandini: manik chalo jaldi. I want to see the entire house. Chalo.