Introduction.

A continuation From talent hunt.....
Life isn't how it looks.....
Just a further imagination into the lives of two people who love each other to no extent...❤❤
A beautiful journey of manik and nandini begins from here......

Characters.
1.Manik Malhotra.
2. Nandini Murthy.
3. Navya Naveli.
4. Cabir Dhawan.
5. Dhruv Vedant.
6. Alya Saxena.
7. Mukti Vardhan.
8. Abhimanyu Murthy.
9. Aaryaman Khurana.

------
An overview of the show to get the continuity.
{Information source: Google// Wikipedia. Edited by- @freelancer_JS. The highlighted content are the changes in my story.}

The core of the show lies in highlighting the importance of friendship along with other relationships, be it romance, friendship, or familial relations. The show mainly focuses on how love becomes important over friendship in Manik's life through Nandini changing his life.

Nandini decides to move in with her Chacha and Chachi in Mumbai, for the treatment of her younger brother, Rishabh and for her to study in a reputed science college in Mumbai. Her Chacha and Chachi have a son who currently is in USA completing last year of business management.  Her Chacha has his own business that is doing quite well. Her Chacha and Chachi live in a mansion not too big yet not too small.

She believes her fireflies only light up when there is true love. She accidentally collides with Manik Malhotra, and unknown to Manik, he saves her jar filled with fireflies and they light up when they both touch the jar at the same time. It is then believed that there is true love between Manik and Nandini though they are both unaware of this.

Nandini Murthy (Niti Taylor) and her friend Navya Naveli (Veebha Anand) team up to save Shahid (Pulkit Bangia), who was bullied by FAB5, at S.P.A.C.E Academy from committing suicide. In order to protect the school's reputation, Nyonika Malhota (Manik's mother and the Head of S.P.A.C.E) offers Nandini and Navya a full scholarship in return for not going to the press regarding Shahid’s attempted suicide. This leads to Nandini and Navya becoming the targets of the academy's most famous band "FAB5", a group of rich spoiled kids - Manik Malhotra (Parth Samthaan), Cabir (Ayaz Ahmed), Mukti (Charlie Chauhan), Dhruv (Utkarsh Gupta) and Alya (Krissann Barretto).

Nandini becomes the main target for Manik after she punches him in front of the entire college for breaking her late fathers treasured pen. Due to unfortunate circumstances, Nandini ends up being Manik's slave/spot where he continues on torturing her until his girlfriend Alya intervenes and asks him to leave Nandini alone as he is becoming too involved with her. After Alya attempts to indirectly harm Nandini because of her insecurity about how Manik was starting to change around her, Manik breaks up with Alya due to her mistrust.

Manik and Nandini's petty fights and constant bickering’s bring them closer and they become attracted to each other. Manik realises that no one affects him the way Nandini does, which is why he is always drawn to her. Initially he fights the attraction but eventually gives in. Meanwhile, Nandini mistook the racing of her heart for hatred for the "Monster Manik". She then realises that this Manik is not a monster after all, rather a "Hero" that has surrounded himself with darkness and becomes aware of her attraction towards him. This leads to Manik and Nandini falling for each other and changes the equation for the lives of the rest of FAB5.

Meanwhile, Dhruv, Manik's best friend, also ends up falling for Nandini, mistaking her friendship for something more. The night before the college talent show, Musicana, Manik confesses to Nandini how he feels and they kiss. Not long after, Manik finds out about Dhruv's feelings and decides to sacrifice his love for his best friend. As Dhruv had saved his life when they were younger, he always felt Dhruv was better than him thus a better suitor for Nandini. On the night of Musicana, Manik, with a heavy heart, lies to Nandini by humiliating her and telling her it was all just a game for him and he has wanted to take his revenge on her ever since she punched him.