14.

Rose: Cabirrrrrr! Babyyyy! I missed you so much.

Rose spoke in overly loving and girlish tone and started walking towards Cabir opening her arms all ready to embrace Cabir's figure. Cabir was walking backwards frantically Nodding his head in denial.

The rest of them made a weird face listening to Rose but seeing Cabir they were having a hard time controlling their laughter. As for Navya she was fuming in anger. Gusse se laal peela neela from head to toe.

Rose went and hugged Cabir tightly yet seductively. Navya was clutching her bag so tightly that it's threads were almost ready to break. When Alya saw Rose she too was fuming, but now that Cabir was Rose's target she was feeling quite relaxed.

Cabir was trying his best to free himself from the human version of fevicol when his eyes came in contact with Navya Fuming Naveli. In an instant he pushed Rose causing her to stumble and fall on the floor. Not even bothering to look at her, Cabir went and stood beside Navya- like an obedient lover.

Rose: ouccchhhhhhhh!

None of the boys moved ahead to help Rose. Aaryaman having some sympathy, and knowing nothing about Rose, came forward to help her. He held his hand out. Rose gave a sexy smile to Aaryaman and grabbed his hand.

As soon as Rose started getting up Aaryaman's eyes widened. His expression was so funny. Once Rose was standing on his feet Aaryaman was panting. He turned around to look at others with a horrific expression. Aaryaman was holding his palm that Rose had used to get up. He was rotating his wrist to check if it was in working condition or if any of the bones had broken.

He looked at everyone and murmured:Bhais!

The rest of them were trying their best not to laugh. Dhruv and Manik bit their lips to control themselves fom laughing out loud. Alya hid her face in Dhruv's chest to control herself. Mukti turned around showing her back to others and muffled her laughter. Nandini hid herself behind Manik and pressed her face in Manik's back to avoid having any eye contact with either Aaryaman or Rose. Navya coughed to cover her laughter. The only person over there who wasn't finding it funny was Cabir.

Cabir was lost seeing Navya's face that was initially red in anger, but now she was biting her lips and trying her best not to smile. Yet she failed to hide her smile. Cabir was lost in her beauty. Though he still considered her a Black and White Madhubala yet he had fallen in love madly deeply with HIS black and white madhubala. ONLY HIS.

Manik who saw this pulled Nandini from behind him and with eyes pointed towards Cabir. The laughter had subsided. Nandini moved closer to Cabir. She placed her hand on his shoulder. Lost in Navya, he simply jerked his shoulder. Navya was now blushing. Everyone was watching Cabir in surprise.

Nandini chipped her fingers near his ear. Still lost in Navya, Cabir shook his head sideways. Navya's eyes widened and she blushed more. She started fidgeting with her dupatta. There was no place to hide and her cheeks were turning red seeing Cabir look at her like this. What she didn't know was, that her blushing was only increasing Cabir's love more and more.

Nandini waved her hand in front of Cabir. Cabir pushed her hand and tilted his head a little. Everyone was suppressing their laughter. Manik was the one looking with extreme happiness. He stood there taking the support of the bench and was enjoying the scene unfolding in front of his eyes.

Nandini whispered in cabir's ears: Cabir, You are so Handsome.

Cabir: Hmmm

Everyone who were expecting a witty reply from Cabir, giggled seeing him reply like a lost puppy.