13.

Nandini: chale....humare friends humara wait kar rahe hoge.

Manik: toh karne do thoda aur wait......but I am not letting you go.

Saying this Manik made her sit on the teachers desk. After leaving the announcement room, Manik and Nandini were walking back towards the Fab5 jam room. Both of them were avoiding the looks that the other students were giving them. While walking back Manik spotted an empty classroom and dragged Nandini into it paying no heed to all her protests.

Nandini: kya hai Manik?

Manik: Kuch ni....

Nandini: Toh yaha kyu leke aaye.

Manik: Bas aise hi

Manik tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. Knowing very well that Manik wasn't going to listen to her, Nandini sighed and shifted comfortably. Manik was simply playing with her hair while Nandini was ogling at his handsome face.

She was caressing his stubble and smiling. She instantly developed a liking for his pricky stubble. Not that he didn't look handsome when clean shaved. Infact his clean shaven face made him look young, dashing and hot. But this stubbled face gave a very homely messy look that Nandini liked a lot. This gave him a very nerdy look which made him look cute at the same time handsome.

She was roaming her fingers across his stubbled chin. Manik smiled looking at the adoration that her eyes carried for him. He leaned down a little closer and rubbed his jawline on Nandini's chubby cheeks. Flinching at the sudden contact Nandini moved a little away making Manik smirk. He pulled her closer holding her waist.

Again leaning closer he rubbed his jawline on her cheek simultaneously tickling her. Nandini giggled and pushed his hard rock chest trying to escape. Manik smiled and pulled her even more closer. Nandini's legs were dangling on the sides with Manik standing between them. He rubbed their noses together and then pecked her nose again causing Nandini to giggle.

Nandini managed to get off the table. Manik was continuously tickling her. Her giggles were making him chuckle.
Nandini managed to escape from his hold and was running around the chairs kept there. Manik was chasing her.

After a lot of chasing around the chairs, pushing the chairs trying to block the other Manik was able to catch hold of Nandini's wrist. He pulled her closer. His grip on her wrist tightened. Nandini wiggled to free her hand but Manik didn't loosen his grip. She pleaded him to leave her through her eyes. Manik smirked and nodded in a no. She continued wiggling and at the same time moving away.

Nandini was walking backwards. Her leg hit one of the benches. Before she could fall flat on the floor Manik caught her pulling her even more closer. He kissed the wrist that he was holding. He placed wet kisses all around her wrist.

They both were now so close that Manik's breathe were falling on her little nose while Nandini's breathes were falling on his lips making him loose control. He clutched her waist even more tightly. Their lips almost touching. Nandini was shivering in his arms due to their proximity. Manik kept pulling her shivering petite frame more into himself.

Unknowingly Nandini's fingers were lightly caressing Manik's nape hair igniting more passion into him. Having enough Manik angled his face and sucked her upper lip. Pulling back he saw Nandini's eyes closed while her lower lip quivering for attention. Manik smirked and tilt his head down sucking her lower lips. Prolonging the moment, Manik simply kept sucking her lower lip driving Nandini insane with needs.