[Chapter 2] Star Struck

Marinette's POV
Omg what is Adrien doing here! I can't believe it, I get to see him longer than usual. I let out a sigh and grinned immensely. I let myself fall into a trance while watching him naturally pose. We made eye contact.

Adrien's POV
I saw the silhouette of two figures at the corner of my eye and turned around. It was Marinette and Nathaneal.
We exchanged smiles and I quickly continued posing before i was hassled by my photographer.

Marinette's POV
Wow he's dreamy. Oh my gosh I forgot Nathaneal was here!
"S-sorry about that, let's go shall we?"
We strayed off the path and through the bushes with Nathaneal not far behind me, he looked confused.

Nathaneal
"M-Marinette where are we going?" He asked with a worried look on his face.

Marinette
"You'll see soon." I giggled.

After 3 minutes we reached a large empty patch of land, it was absolutely beautiful. Luscious green trees, small colourful mushrooms growing off trunks, tiny wild berries and flowers everywhere and the relaxing sounds of nature. Nathaneal was in awe, I smiled as I admired the scenery.
I walked over to the large apple tree at the centre of everything. I sat down and patted the spot beside me before glancing at Nathaneal. He noticed and sat beside me.

Nathaneal
"Wow Marinette I've never seen any place as beautiful and natural as this. It's just so inspiring and stunning, I'm at a loss of words." He spoke as his eyes were wide open still shocked by the beauty of this place.

"Haha, I did say it was my garden of inspiration correct?"

He nodded.

"I love this place, whenever I feel upset or stressed I come here to relax."

Nathaneal stared at me, his cheeks turned bright red.

Nathaneal's POV
She's so beautiful. I watched her hair flow with the wind, her eyes sparkled like sapphire gems submerged in ocean water, her lips looked soft and sweet like cotton candy and her cheeks were tinted pink like a rose. I couldn't help but admire every aspect of her, I felt enchanted watching the girl of my dreams sit beside me in such a beautiful place. She looked like a goddess.

Marinette's POV
Nathaneal has been staring at something for a while.
I blushed realising he was actually staring at me instead of the scenery.

"Nathaneal? Um is everything okay?"

I became flustered while asking him the question. He quickly stumbled back into reality and his face flustered as red as a tomato after realising what he'd been doing the last 2 minutes.

"I'm sorry!" He shouted

He opened his sketchbook and began drawing away. I could no longer see his face due to his long fringe. Following his actions I opened my sketchbook and started brainstorming ideas for the gown I'm going to wear to the school dance party.
After 40 minutes of sketching and silence I finished my design. It was a long maroon dress with black lace,  frills with a veil over my chest connecting to the back of my dress which reached my waist exposing my back. Nathaneal glanced at my sketchbook, he looked shocked and quickly turned back to continue sketching.

*Marinette's cellphone rang*

I answered the call