[Chapter 7] Return

Marinette's POV
What.... what time is it? If I remember correctly everything went dark after I came back to the hospital. My waist feels so much better what exactly happened? Why is Adrien here? I'm so confused. I felt my waist and it felt fine with a few bumpy stitches embedded in my skin. The wound was completely closed with no scabs or scars, what the heck.

"Marinette you're awake. Good morning." He stuttered as he wiped his tears away.

"Are you okay? How's your wound? Would you like me to get the nurse?" He questioned.

"O-oh yes, yes I'm fine, I feel normal for some reason. The doctors must have worked their magic." I chuckled.

"Why're you here?" I asked.

I thought it might've been Maman, Papa or Alya who was holding my hand but it was Adrien?! My face beet red from the happiness.

Adrien's POV
Oh my god there it is, that beautiful smile. I haven't felt this relieved in ages. All my stress and worries went down the drain the moment I saw Marinette healthy and happy. I couldn't ask for a better gift, I'll be sure to repay that old man somehow.

"Oh yeah! I was with you the whole time." I said happily.

"A-and you are my first friend I-I was really upset to see you like this." I mumbled, my face was burning red from the embarrassment.

We both had our heads down flustered.

"I'll go get the nurse to check on you, I guess I'll see you at school?"

I exited the room and notified the receptionist that Marinette is awake. I left the hospital building and walked into the nearest shop to buy 17 boxes of Camembert for Plagg. I do owe him for this occasion. I could feel him making a ruckus in my pocket because he could smell the cheese from less than a meter away. I walked home with a huge grin on my face, I don't think I have ever looked forward to school so much.

Marinette's POV
"Wow what the heck happened I feel so great, my wound is almost completely healed! What exactly happened Tikki?" I asked.

She flew up to me and gave a 30 minute explanation about how Master Fu came and.......blah blah.
I was shocked but thankful, I'll deliver him some homemade sweets from the bakery tomorrow afternoon. The doctor and my parents walked in and they hugged me.

"Mama, Papa Sorry for worrying you." I cried.

They simply just hugged me while silently crying in my shoulders. The doctor waited till we let go and examined my waist. He said he was surprised how fast I recovered and how it was inhuman. I chuckled. The doctor sat beside me and smiled.

"You seem well enough to leave, you can leave the hospital this evening after we properly scan your body and prescribe you medication. However you will still have the regular checkups. I'm glad you're feeling better, now, come with me." He said.

He offered me a wheelchair but I said it was fine. It didn't particularly hurt to that extent, I was fine walking on my own. I kissed my parent's cheeks and waved goodbye as I followed the doctor into a different room.

Time skip to 6:30pm

I walked out of the operating room to see my parents smiling and holding a set of clothes. I said my thanks and changed my clothes in my room. I walked out with the gifts everyone bought me along with Tikki hidden inside a bouquet of flowers that Nathaneal had sent me. We arrived home, I missed the smell of my room covered in different fabrics and sewing material. I stared at my Adrien posters thinking about what he said, I then set my alarm and went to bed.

"Goodnight Tikki." I whispered as she tucked herself in the sheets beside me.

"Goodnight Marinette, so happy you're feeling better." She whispered.

Time skip to the next morning

Narration (Nobody's POV)
"Beep beep beep beep..." Marinette's alarm clock rung.

She actually got up in time, it was only a couple of days but she still missed school. She let down her hair today revealing wavy blue hair tumbling just below her shoulders. She pulled back the some of the sides of her hair and placed a bright red ladybug themed bow tying the two strands of hair together. She wore an ombré white and blue jumpsuit accompanied by black high knee socks and short boots. She packed her bag and lunch and headed to school while chewing on a spinach and salmon cheese puff. She brought a box full of sweets for the class to share and a few croissants for Adrien. (Bringing the ship back Adrien x Croissant😂)
Nobody really paid attention to Marinette but today she was the hot topic, not only had she come back from the hospital but she looked exceptionally stunning today. Chloe was jealous. Marinette walked to class and placed the box of sweets beneath the table and waited for Alya to come. Nathaneal entered the room, he was head over heels for her especially today.

"Good morning Nath, good to see you again."

"H-h-hey Marinette um long time no see. Y-you look b-b-beautiful today is there anything going on?"
He stuttered before becoming as red as a tomato just like Marinette.

"O-Oh nothing, just thought I'd come back with a new style, um I'm glad you like it haha. Oh! That's right I brought some treats today, I heard you guys were worried so I brought some as my token of appreciation."
She said as she opened a box of sweets on her table, it was filled with different pastries which looked amazing.
Nathaneal nodded and took the red velvet cupcake with marble coffee icing. He took a bite and his face lit up. Other people entered the classroom hugging and patting Marinette while bombarding her with questions. They each took some treats and continued conversing with her. Adrien, Alya and Nino entered the classroom and the three pushed everybody aside and crowded around Marinette.
Alya hugged Marinette as tight as she could with a huge grin on her face.

"It's good to see you back girl!" She laughed.

She quickly released her grip before diving into a cream cheese & lamb pie. She gasped and devoured the whole thing in seconds.

Chloe arrived and leaned against the door frame while glaring at Marinette.

Author's note
Hello!! I'm so excited to write the next chapter. I felt so happy making Marinette feel better😊 as always hope you enjoyed✨🐞💕
Bug out! Miraculers~