[Chapter 14] Suprises

Adrien's POV
She is so beautiful, I'm so lucky. Her hair shines like sapphires, her eyes sparkle like the deep blue ocean reflecting the radiant sun, her skin fairer than any other and her beautiful pink tinted lips and cheeks. I was enchanted by her, I kept staring and it couldn't be any more obvious.

"So beautiful..." I unintentionally  muttered.

Wait....did I just say that out loud?

She stared at me and blushed. I also turned red at the realisation that I blurted out something I shouldn't have.

"Why thankyou handsome." She laughed.

------------------Timeskip---------------

Marinette's POV
Mhmmm that was a good dinner.
It was getting late, I already told my mom I would be home before curfew. I still had about an hour left before I had to head home.

"Where will you take me now?" I asked.

*Brrrrr brrrrrr brrrrrr*

Adrien's phone rung. My heart sank because I knew it was something I wouldn't like.

"Hello father, yes, b-but. Fine...." He whimpered.

I could hear the faint sounds of yelling from the other side of the phone. I felt guilty, he took me out despite knowing he'd get into trouble. He even treated me.

"Adrien.. I-I'm sorry, you should probably head back home for today." I smiled sadly.

"I'm sorry Mari, but I have a surprise for you tomorrow. I'll pick you up at 11 tomorrow be ready!" He said happily.

"O-okay bye Adrien." I giggled.

He kissed my nose and laughed before walking towards a black limo at the end of the street. I sighed happily, turned around and started walking home. I arrived home and kissed my parents' cheeks before dancing into my bedroom. I changed into my Chat Noir onsie and tucked myself into bed. I fell asleep.

-----------The next morning----------

I heard faint sounds of birds chirping on the balcony, I ignored it and groaned. I fell back asleep after covering my ears with a pillow.

Adrien's POV
"Thanks." I said as I exited my limo.

I was standing in front of her bakery and I was so nervous. I spent 20 minutes picking out an outfit suitable to meet her parents in. I was almost late so I ended up just picking out a puffy dark green jacket along with black ripped jeans and a white shirt.
I was about to open the door when Marinette's dad bust open the door with a tray full of croissants in his arms.

"Oh well hello Adrien! What're you doing here? If you're looking for Marinette she should be upstairs, go on up and get her." He said.

"Gotta drop these off, see you later son!" He yelled as entered his car.

"S-son!?" I shrieked.

My face turned red as I watched Marinette's dad drive off. I walked inside and was warmly welcomed by Marinette's mom, she pointed towards the stair case and smiled at me before attending her customers. I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door that had the sign Marinette on it.

"M-Mari? You there?" I asked as I repetitively knocked.

There was no reply.

"I'm coming in." I said.

I entered her room and I was a little bit disappointed that she no longer had posters and frames of me all over her bedroom, to be honest it was amusing. I spotted Marinette asleep on her bed, my heart stopped when i saw her in that adorable Chat Noir onsie. Oh god she looks so cute. I stood there staring at her for 5 minutes... I was completely in awe. I shook my head and gently shook her shoulder.

"Marinette, I'm here." I whispered.

"Go away Tikki. 5 more minutes." She groaned.

I saw her kwami Tikki appear from the bedsheets, she face palmed and rolled her eyes at Marinette and gave me a sympathetic look.

"Bugaboo it's me, the one and only Adrien Agreste." I giggled.

She sat up and stared at me shocked.

"A-a-Adrien omg I'm so sorry, I totally forgot." She said apologetically.

"It's okay, besides I got to see something good." I smirked as I scanned her body.

"It looks purrfect on you pawrincess." I said proudly.

Marinette covered as much as she could with her arms. She glared at me.

"Get out silly kitty, I'm going to get ready."

I exited the room and winked at her, she threw a huge pillow at me but I quickly shut the door and laughed.

Marinette's POV
"What a pleasant awakening." I said sarcastically.

"I tried waking you up multiple times but you kept saying 5 more minutes." She said as she rolled her eyes.

Oh god what should I wear. I started pulling clothes out of my closet trying to put something decent together with the remaining time I have. I shouldn't keep my date waiting. I pulled on a red tank top and tucked it in a black laced high waisted skirt. I grabbed my black puffy knee length jacket so I would be matching with Adrien however my hoodie had cat ears. I grabbed a small side bag and put my wallet, cookies, keys and phone in it, Tikki flew in too of course.  I put on long dark brown laced boots and hastily pushed open the door.

"S-sorry for the wait." I said breathless.

Adrien's eyes widened and I saw a blush spread across his ears and cheeks. He tried covering it with his hands but it was too late, I burst out into laughter and posed.

"You look stunning M'lady." He mumbled.

"Same to you handsome." I replied.

I tug his sleeve and asked where we were going.

"Somewhere special, it's a surprise." He said confidently.

Just before I released my grip he grabbed my hand and entwined our fingers. He held my hand as we exited the bakery, I saw my mom smirking at me slyly. I looked away in embarrassment and let Adrien lead me away. Walking hand in hand with Adrien felt amazing, I just wanted to shout you see this super hot guy, he's mine and I love him! But who am I kidding where would I get the idiocy to do that. I felt Adrien cover my eyes with his hands, everything became pitch black.

"A-Adrien what exactly are you doing?" I asked sounding confused.

"I'll show you when I'm ready." He replied.

He removed his hand....I started tearing up.

Author's note:
CLIFF HANGER *dramatic music plays* I love you guys so much, you've given me more views than u ever imagined. You have no idea how happy it makes me when people enjoy my books, especially when u give it a star! Thankyou so much cuties x
Enjoy! Love-Kujira/Chisaki

Bug out!~