[Chapter 20] Modeling

Marinette's POV
The two coordinators pulled me into the van, I was amazed I've never seen so many beautiful branded clothes made by Gabriel in one room...for me! I'm definitely not worthy of these, I shook my head repeatedly.

"There's no way I'll suit these! Where's the proper model. I can't pull this off, please!" I shouted.

"Miss Marinette you look beautiful, if Adrien Agreste himself chose you, you must be perfect for the job." She said sincerely.

"No way. I mean.... he only chose me because...I'm...his g-girlfriend." I said embarrassedly.

The two girls squealed and clapped hands.

"Well we just have to make you even more beautiful!" She said happily.

*Sigh* there's no way they'll let me go...
I'll just give in. I let the two girls work their magic. They began picking out coats, dresses, leggings and other assortments. I was bombarded with so many clothes, I quickly tried on each outfit they gave me until they gave me their approval. After my seventh outfit change they finally gave me a thumbs up and I really liked this outfit too. It was a long maroon sweater with a turtleneck, which went down to my thighs. A see-through, tinted and red raincoat which extended just below knees. Black High knee socks with cat imprints and big black boots with lace. I did a small twirl while admiring the wonderful details of this outfit.

"Wow! This is absolutely amazing." I said happily.

"I'm glad you like it Miss Marinette! Now let's get you out there." They said in sync.

I nodded and walked outside the bus, I was greeted by an incredibly handsome  Adrien. He looked so amazing! He wore a black turtle neck, a long-sleeved shirt with a large dark green coat, light grey ripped jeans and a pastel green knitted cat beanie.

Adrien's POV
"W-woah, um you look beautiful Mari." I stuttered.

"Thankyou Handsome." She said confidently.

"Shall we M'lady?" I said as I bowed and offered her a hand.

She nodded and grasped my hand. I quickly lead her closer to the frozen lake, as we approached I realised the snow got heavier and our surroundings became more white. I saw the photographer and introduced Marinette.

"Good afternoon Mark, this is my um girlfriend Marinette. She will be the substitute model for today's photo shoot." I said nervously.

"Hmmmm. Wonderful she looks good for the job! She just needs a little..."

Mark whistled and a girl with 2 small bags came running. She quickly pulled out some unknown tubes and brushes and applied things all over Marinette's face.
There wasn't that much of a difference however her features were more exaggerated and beautiful.
I smiled brightly at her.

"Marinette you're a newbie aren't you? It's pretty easy, be natural and have fun. Just don't look stupid okay?" He said sternly.

"Y-Yes sir!" She said stiffly.

He pushed both of us into the snow and prepared his camera.

"Um. Now what?" She said nervously.

"Hang out with me." I said mischievously.

I quickly grabbed a handful of snow and moulded it into a ball. I threw it at her. It smashed into pieces the moment it struck her face.
She had no reaction....uh oh.
As the remnants of the snowball slid off her face it revealed a very...cranky Marinette.