[Chapter 19] Preparation

Marinette's POV

*chirp chirp chirp*
*bzzzzz bzzzzzz bzzzzz*

I rolled my eyes and groaned at the annoying vibration I felt from underneath my pillow. It was the reminder/alarm for Adrien to leave. My back was against Adrien's chest, I rolled over and pulled his head under my neck. I started stroking his golden locks and began to sing sleepily.

"Another day, I'm back at school~
I think about him he's so cool~
He looks at me, I look away~
But does he see me anyway~
Oh oh oh...." *hums to tune*

"Lovely voice princess, your voice surpasses an angel's." He said before yawning.

"Quit exaggerating kitty." I said jokingly.

He caressed my cheek with his fingers, I put my hand over his and giggled.

"You should get going, wouldn't want your father and assistant to be worried."

Adrien's POV
"Not like they would care..." I mumbled under my breath.

"What?" She asked sounding confused.

I shuffled out of her bed and started fixing my clothes and hair.

"Nothing, I'll come pick you up after im ready and I'll grab some breakfast while I'm at it." I said happily.

"Plagg, Claws out!" I shouted before winking at her and barrel rolling outside her window.

I leapt from building to building, watching the beautiful sky change colours as the sun rose. My window was already open from yesterday so I just leapt through it and crashed onto my bed. I released my transformation and began preparing my shower. It had only been a few minutes yet I was already missing the warmth of my lover. I took my shower and came out in my usual outfit. I packed my things and exited my house...well, mansion. I entered the limousine and asked my gorilla driver to drop me off at Marinette's. When I got there it was 7:45am. I got out of the car and called out her name hoping she would realise that I am here.

Suddenly I heard loud thumping and crashing from her store. I'm guessing she tripped and fell down the stairs. I quickly entered the bakery and saw Marinette upside down on the floor with a tired expression on her face. I laughed and approached her before offering her a hand.

"Meouch! Purrincess. Need a hand?" I asked.

"Thanks purrrince, but this pawrincess can handle herself." She said.

She got up on her own and fixed her clothes and hair. She probably just woke up because she was in her pyjamas and had bed hair which was somewhat sexy. I took a seat on the chair beside me, and told her to go get ready. 3 minutes later she came out looking refreshed, tidy and beautiful as always. She walked into the kitchen and grabbed 4 different croissants, 2 quiches, 3 pieces of Camembert, 2 cookies and 2 bottles of chamomile tea all in one tray. She quickly placed them into paper bags and handed me my share, which were of course the croissants. Plagg and Tikki crept inside Marinette's purse as we left the bakery. While we were walking Mari i pulled out a croissant and quiche and began eating.

"Mhmmm! Fantastic as always." I said happily.

She simply giggled and continued eating, I wanted to hold hands but these croissants come first. I gobbled the entire croissant and tucked the rest in my bag. Marinette finished her quiche and held the paper bag in her other hand, this way we could hold hands. I swiftly entwined our hands and smiles cheekily at her and she did the same. We both arrived at school early and were greeted by Nino and Alya at our lockers.

--------------After School---------------

Marinette's POV
Adrien had a photo shoot after school so we couldn't walk home together. I took this opportunity to go get materials for my dress. I walked into a large arts and crafts store on the way home and came out with materials and mannequins that were towering over my head. I was struggling to keep balance of my things, suddenly somebody's shoulder collided with mine and my materials fell out of my arms.

"Ahh!" I exclaimed.

I closed my eyes in defeat but I didn't hear the sound of my things rattling. I opened my eyes and saw Adrien, with my materials in his arms.

"Thankyou Adrien, you saved me there."

I reached out my arms to retrieve my materials however Adrien stepped back.

"Your welcome Mari, I'll take these for you."

I nodded and accepted his kind gesture.

"But I need your help first."

"Wha-!" I mumbled.

Adrien put my things into a nearby trolley and offered his hand.

"Would you like a ride?" He said with a smirk on his face.

I looked at him strangely but sat inside anyway. I turned around and nodded at him. He tightened his grips on the bars and began pushing. He started speeding up, it was becoming really bumpy and rough because of the concrete slabs.
I held onto the sides of the trolley for dear life, it was scary.

"A-A-A-ADRIEN! AT THIS RATE YOU'RE GOING TO KILL SOMEBODY!" I screamed.

I heard him laughing loudly so I turned around and glared at him.

"I AM SO GOING TO GET YOU BACK KITTY."

We soon arrived at a local lake. It is announced as a safe ice skating rink every winter, that particular part of town becomes extremely cold for some reason.

It wasn't cold for me because I was shrieking hysterically on the way here because of Adrien's 'ride'.
I could hear him huffing and laughing at the same time, I'm glad he enjoys my suffering. I jumped out of the trolley and flicked him on the forehead 6 times with all of my might.

"Ouchhh." He whimpered.

I crossed my arms and pouted.

"Where are we? What are we doing here?" I questioned.

"Modeling." He blurted.

"W-wait what!?" I shrieked.

He put his hand on my shoulder and nodded.

"Adrien! You know I can't do that! I'm super clumsy there's no way I could pull that off!" I said worriedly.

"You'll be fine, you've got the looks and everything. Just be natural." He said confidently.

Two people grabbed me by my arms and shoulders and dragged me into the fitting van. I reached my arms out wailing, hoping he would help but he simply smiled and waved.

Author's Note:
Hihihi! It's kujira again. I decided to make an extra Adrienette scene b4 I end this book. Oh and I have a question!

--⬇️⬇️⬇️READ BELOW⬇️⬇️⬇️--

Would you guys like me to end it at the dance scene nicely or like create one of those 5 years later sorta stuff??? Up to you please comment x

I hope you've enjoyed my book so far, I can't thank you guys enough for helping me achieve 1000+ views. I was almost in tears😖 I love you guys so much! Stay tuned.

Bug out! Miraculers~
🐞💛~~