2.

Chapter Two: Meeting With Joker

"You sure about this?" C.J.  asked as he pulled being Jokers hideout and I nodded as I looked at him "Yeah.. I actually am.  He said Harley won't be here, it's the only reason I said yes" I said as I looked out the window of the car.

He pecked my cheek and I looked at him.

Dressed in a top hat with holes cut so his wolf ears would show through, I honestly have to say my boyfriend looks hot when it comes nighttime, I mean,  not that he doesn't during the day but, I am just happy he wants to spend time with me.

He looked into my eyes for a whole two minutes before looking at the steering wheel of the mustang then he turned back to me "Bailee" he said and turned to me, my heart flutters when he calls me that still to today.

"Will, uh, will you wear one of my rings?" He asked and pulled off his gold ring that was a gun and held it out to me, I grinned "Yes, what are we though still in school?" I asked and laughed as he grinned.

He slipped the ring on my right hand on the middle finger and kissed me quickly as we got out of the car, he grabbed my hand and we went to the back of the building,  Jonny Frost opened it and smiled.

"Hello Miss Spade."

"Hey Jonny, been awhile" I joked and stepped inside with C.J. by my side the door closed and we followed Jonny to the kitchen.  The place hasn't changed none.

We went into the kitchen and to the small dining room to see Joker standing there looking out the window to the city of Gotham, he looked up and a smile spread across his face.

"What do we have here" he said and came towards us, I stood up straight and looked at him as he looked at me.

I finally smiled "Hey J Clown" I said,  and he nodded. C.J. could sense the awkwardness so he stepped in "Hey Mister J" he said and nodded towards Joker.

He looked my boyfriend up and down "Cornelius.. Why are you with Spade?" He asked, I could sense some anger, I just don't know why he doesn't like C.J.

"I'm one of her main Henchmen, honestly."

I smiled and crossed my arms "You see, I have some smarts and not all craziness. I knew to bring at least one or two of my men along" I said and he smiled.

"That's my girl, but I was hoping we could talk in private" he said and looked at Frost "Jonny, why don't you and him go get me and Spade some drinks then stand outside the door and keep watch" he said, he nodded and motioned for C.J. to follow him.

As the door closed Joker smiled "Why don't we take this to my office? You can hear through these walls" he told me, I shrugged and he held his arm out to me.

I smirked "J Clown, your too.. You" I said and walked away and out the door with him following behind me.

"How are you my blood daughter?" He asked, I laughed as we walked up the stairs and to his office, I easily opened it.

"Oh, shouldn't you know how that works?" I asked,  he rolled his eyes and sat in his chair as I sat in one across from his desk he smiled "I do. But, now I do see some of me in you.. Your almost as smart as me."

I smiled "Almost? I do know if I had sat in the other chair my arms would be strapped down to the arm rest on it" I said and looked at it as he clapped "Very good" he told me.

I crossed my arms "What do you want J? I am kinda busy in Metropolis giving Superman hell and what not" I said, he smiled.

"Sounds just like me" he said, then stood up from his chair and walked towards me "There is a certain business I would like to discuss. You see after you left Harley became silent in her room for a few weeks, and when I went in there to check up on her she was gone. Now the only helper I have at doing crime is Riddler and it just isn't working out.

"Then I thought of you, it took awhile but here you are and I want the lovely Spade BailQuinn to be my partner in crime and help me" he said as he got down on his knees in front of me with his hands as if begging.

I laughed "Hah!  And what's in it for me?" I asked.

He stood up and looked down at me "Money.. Working side by side with me, your dear old dad.. Being the Princess of Gotham.. Your name finally being known here in Gotham, and a lot more" he said as he circled me then leaned back on his desk looking down at me.

I smirked "Well dear old dad I don't know about this.. I mean,  I have everything going for me in Metropolis at the moment" I admitted raising my hands to let them fall on my lap.

As I stood up from the chair he said "I would love to come see how your working in Metropolis, maybe one day I can come and look at your place?" I just looked at him.

As if at the same time I grabbed the letter opener off of his desk as he grabbed a knife from his belt and we held them at the others throat.

"What do you really want?"

He smiled "I want my daughter to work with me. Come on Spade you know you want to work with me. Be the father/daughter crime team?  Hell we could have our own nickname around the town! How about Joker/Spade The King and Princess of Gotham?" He laughed.

I pulled the letter opener away from his throat and shook my head "I don't know about that" I said as someone locked on the door.

Frost poked his head in "Drinks?"

"No thanks Jonny, I think me and C.J are gonna leave" I said with one past look at Joker I shook my head and walked out of the room grabbing C.J's arm we headed out to the car.