13.

Chapter Thirteen: Lucky Thirteen.. too Lucky

My eyes shot open and I gasped for breath as I started coughing and rolled off the bed I propped up on my hand in the floor and on my knees as the door busated open and I heard what sounded like a bag as a pale hand put avtrash can in front of my face and held back my hair.

After I threw up whatever was left in my stomach a wet rag was handed to me and I wiped my mouth before going to brush my teeth, when I came out I saw Jonny and J in my room, I gave a smile.

"I'm alright."

Joker was frowningf holding a mirror "Not hardly."

I took the mirror from him and held it up to my face.

My brown hair was now black and. I was pale.. As pale as Joker, I dropped the mirror on this floor and it busted into small pieces.

"If it's possible I think she went more whiter" J said, I started panicking very badly "This isn't funny! People are gonna-gonna know now that I really am the daughter of The Joker cause now I look like ya!" I shouted.

He just laughed "Darling, can I show ya something?" I hesitated before noddingf and followed him out the door of my room leaving Jonny to gather up mirror pieces.

We walked to a room that the door was purple, he took out a key and unlocked it and pushed me into the room, I stopped frozen as I looked around.

Purple walls with HaHaHa written in green like a border, a bed with purple sheets and green pillows I saw two doors, and pictures scattered around the room.

"This is my room" he said as I walked to a desk I looked and saw a newspaper article: Twelve Year Old Bailee Crater tries To Break Out Of Arkham Asylum.

"Harley had me tracking you.. Saying you we're her niece... I didn't believe her at first. After what Harley told me I took a old photo of me before I became.. This" he said motioning to himself before he walked up beside me.

He took the photo of him and placed it beside the article of me at twelve "And I placed the picture beside yours.. That was the night of your party" he said.

I looked at the two pictures and put my hand on them before looking up at him "I hated Arkham. It drove me this way" I said, he placed a hand on my shoulder and I let a tear slip as I remembered how some of the guards treated me.

"Your home. Stay home" he said, I turned and looked up at him then wrapped my qwrms around him as I hugged him.

To my surprise he huged me back.. Joker never hugs anyone.. .