14.

Chapter Fourteen: Not How I Wanted This to Go.

I sneezed and coughed as I walked into Jokers office accidentally scaring Jonny making me chuckle "Sorry Jonny" I said and sneezed into a hankercheif another henchman had given me as Joker looked up.

"You okay?" He asked.

I nodded "I'm fine.. Even villian's get sick da-J Clown" I covered up quick hoping he didn't realize what I said, but when he gave a smirk I realized he knew I was gonna call him dad.

"Say it."

I rolled my eyes "It sounds weird.. If I was little it wouldn't be weird but.. Ya know" I said, he cocked his head to the side and I sighed with a smile as I sneezed again my head jerked forward. Making him stand up.

"I think we need to go kidnap a doctor" Jonny mumbled making my dad look up at him I held my hand out and held my head "I'm fine.. Seriously" I said.

I sneezed again but this time it was a big one and I don't know how but I flew through te air as if someone had thrown me backwards and I crashed into dads bookshelf making him and Jonny come over to me.

Joker laughed "That wasn't normal.. But wait, when are we?" He said helping me up I leaned into him and sniffled.

"My head feels like it's got a metal band playing inside it" I mumbled, Jonny smiled at me "Metallica or Megadeth?"

"Both.. And they both have Dave Mustaine in them" I said before coughing again, he smiled as Joker handed me off to Jonny he went back to his desk "Take her to her room and put her in bed."

As Jonny got me up in his arms I said "But-but I don't wanna go to bed."

"Don't sleep then.. But stay there" he told me, I held my hand out as if to tell him something when lightning shot from the palm of my hand, I squeaked and his my hand while Joker just looked qat his window and sighed.

"Put oven mitts on her hands and order me a new window."

As Jonny walked down the hall varying name we turned into my room and I saw black and blue hair threw, I smiled "Kenton!" I screamed, he turned and smiled as I got out of Jonny arms he stood up and I ran forward tackling him to the bed.

We laughed and I kissed him first as he wrapped his arms around me he smiled against my lips "I've missed you so much" he said, I smiled and pecked his lips again before sitting up and seeing Jonny holding oven mitts, I smiled and grabbed them from him "Thanks Jonny."

He walked out and Kenton looked at me weird so I sighed and started explaining the story to him about the time travel -but leaving out about me and him- I told him about how me and J end up Wanted by GCPD and ACE Chemicals.

By the time I was through we we're laying on the bed with his arm around me as I finished explaining the lightning from my hand almost getting J.

"So, I'm guessing now would be a bad time to ask something huh?" I smiled and shook my head no as he turned on his side and towards me he pecked my lips "Spade BailQuinn.. Will you marry me?" He said.

I laughed and shrugged "I doing know."

He went pale, almost as pale as me now "Don't know?"

"Why don't ya go ask pops for permission?" I asked and he went even whiter as I sneezed and my head bashed into the head board I frowned.

"Damned nose."

And so.. Kenton might die by the hand of the Joker 😂 guess we will see huh guys?