17.

Chapter Seventeen Ivy and CatWoman are great Help..

Taken from store to store in the past three hours, I wish I was robbing a bank cause Ivy and Selina think that me getting married in the regular boots top and jeans isn't Right and that I need to make CJ's Heart Stopo When He Sees Me.

As long as Riddler didn't complain about his car I broke the windshield of years ago we should be fine, all I was worried about is Batsy and SuperMarket.

"Red?"

"Mm."

"Black?"

"Emh."

"PINK?!"

"Mmhm."

Ivy sighed "Spade Ace BailQuinn i am giving you choices here" she said, I loomed up from my phone and popped my gum as Selina took it away from me I complained.

"You naming off my moms colors! The only color you haven't named off that she loves is blue! "

From the corner of my eyes I saw Selina put a dress back as quickly as possible and I sighed as Ivy walked over to me.

"Honey, I know your mad at your mom but, one of these dresses are you.. Now go change and let us see how good they look."

I huffed and took the dresses storming into a changing room and changed into a dress.

After the fouyr dresses I dressed back into my normal clothes and walked out to see them looking for dresses, I tip toed off and to a chair behind someone clothing racks, I yawned and closed my eyes as I curled up in it.

"-Spade!"

I jumped and fell out of the chair Selina helped me up and I stumbled "What?" I asked, Ivy smiled.

"Honey you fell asleep in the chair. "

I yawned "I'm tired."

"I think we can see that."

I frowned "Can dresses wait? I really need sleep tonight.. Tomorrow I promise you I will be up and readybnto take on the town with getting a wedding dress" I promised them.

They said yes and we quickly left the store, I walked home after declined Selina's offer to drive me, I made it back to Jokers hideout and walked in seeking Jonny, Corey and Taylor playing cards, his henchmen never do much unless it's shooting at soemthing.

I dropped bags from the shoe store on the ground and fell onto the couch.

Jonny laughed "Rough day?"

"Bite me."

That made him laugh even harder as Joker came down the stairs and looked at me "What do you know about machines?"

"I know they need to be plugged up" I said, making him smile.

"I knew that. But, I meant do you know how to run one?"

I shrugged and followed him up the stairs and went into his noffice seeing a ancient machine of some sort.

"Dad, if it's not a computer or cellular phone your screwed I don't have any clue what this is."

He smiled "I stole from Harvey. Apparently it does something but I don't know what" he said and ran a hand trough his hair.

I walked over to the machine it was tiny and sat on his desk, I touched a couple fingers to it to see what it does and I felt pricks on all of them, I am quickly jerked back and saw blood coming from them, I looked at him.

"Something tells me it didn't do that to ya?"

He shook his head and I felt swomthing in my shrink, I don't know what it was but dad was looking at me weird.

"What do I have a bruise?"

He grabbed a mirror off te wall and set it in the floor I walks over and screamed "I'm a dog!"

I stood on my back legs and wore nothing but my necklace "My ring! Where are my engagement ring and my gun ring that is Kenton's?!"

Joker wnt over and looked wroundnmy clothes and found them "I will pit them up until we figure this out."

"Why do ya keep messing with TwoFace?! Dad look at me are you trying to kill me? First time travel now this?!" I shouted and got on all four paws.

"I don't know if I wanna change you back, you kinda cute this way" he said and picked me up holding me.

I growled "This is kind of feeling weird Dad" I said.

He laughed as he walked out of his office carrying me he walked downstairs and handed me to Kentn who jumped when he saw me.

Dad smiled "Your bride to be."

If I ask permission can I chew my fathers face off?