18

Chapter Eighteen: Dog Day

"Why are you handing me a dog?"

"Hey!  I thought you loved me!" I barked at him, like literally barked... So when I snapped at him he just gave me a wide eyed look "Bail?"

"No, her name is now Rover" Joker said with a smile, I looked up at him and thought about trying to jump up and bite him on his ass, then almost threw up from this  thought.

I hump d down from Kenton's lap and started dog pqacing the room "What -"bark"-are-" bark -we gonna-" bark -do?!" I shouted between each bark.

Joker was still good grinning "You could chase a cat? Or how about a doggie treat?" He asked, I growls at him and he chuckled as he raised his hands up.

My ear lifted up as I heard something outside and I ran to the window seeing something, squirrel!!

Dog senses kicking in the front door opened and I ran out of there barking at the squirrel.

{Joker}

"Bailee!" Kenton shouted and we walked over to the door to see her running down the sidewalk chasing a squirrel.

"Did you suddenly get a dog?" Selina asked kinda scared, while Ivy just looked at her.

I sighed "You let my daughter run out the door and after a squirrel" I said, they looked at each other before back at us.

"That was Spade?"

I sighed as C.J nodded "My fiancé turned into a dog because brightness right here-" he pointed at me, and I glared "-let her touch a unknown machine of Two Faces."

"Watch it Wolfe, I can still make you disappear" I hissed at him.

Selina looked sad "What are we waiting for? Let's go find her, I'll call Boomerang, DeadShot and El Diablo and get them to help look for a brunette ... Pomeranian?" She said.

"Corkie" C.J said, and sighed "Only Bail would be a mixed breed dog" he muttered, I heard him and chuckled.

{Bailee}

I ran into a alley and tried to catch my breath if I'm chasing that squirrel, I realized after a few hours that I was beginning to turen into myself so I ran into a alley.

I finally changed into myself but, I was naked when I heard someone I ran behind a dumpster.

It hid my body, but I still his all of myself behind it.

"I know your here, come out Spade" I peeped out and saw.. My mother.

She giggled "You must of had a ruff day" Harley Quinn said which made me scowl.