10.

Chapter Ten: Future

We landed on a building and Joker grabbed my arm before I could fall, I looked around and saw nothing but the moonlight and abandoned buildings. I looked at J "Now where are we?" I asked as I started looking around.

"Future?" He said.

I walked towards the edge of the building and my eyes widened "J!" I yelled, he walked towards me and we looked at each other as we got down from the building and ran across the street to a. Old worn down hideout.

We walked in and the door fell off the building, I looked at him and him at me "Your hideout" I whispered.

He narrowed his eyes and we walked along the path of dead henchmen, I frowned when I saw Jonny laying there with his eyes still open.

We walked up to Jokes office and saw Lucky, he laid there on the desk asleep and on top of something.

"How are we gonna move him?" Joker asked.

I walked forward "Lucky, move!" I shouted and he screeched before running off, I smiled "Sorry Puss cat" I said.

He walked over to the desk and looked at the paper "ugh, not again." I walked over and looked over his shoulder at the paper, and froze.

The paper (Picture UpTop)  had me and Joker on it,  WANTED: Joker and Spade BailQuinn for Murder, Robbery and Escape from Arkham, I frowned and just looked at the paper.

"Escape?" I said.

"Why can't they get my hair right?" He said to himself.

"Really is that all you can think of?" I asked.

At that moment the window broke and we looked at the other making him laugh "Don't worry they can't see us" he told me.

"Get them!" A GCPD said,  I looked at him and we ran down the hall and down the stairs "Wrong again! Can't you be right for a change?!" I yelled at him as we ran and the scene changed making us land on our faces.

"Ow" I complained and looked up to see future me, future Joker and future-
"Kenton" I whispered as Joker looked at me.

He stood before us as Joker sat in a desk chair and I stood behind the desk with my arms crossed they looked at one another.
"Come on Bail, aren't you tired of this?  The running and the robbing? Come back to Metropolis with me" Kenton pleaded.

Future me laughed "And why would I? To face Harley? Get sent to another Asylum or worse?  No thanks, I might just stay here with dear old dad" future me said and laughed again.

"Come on Bail, I need you, so does-"

She sighed "Ya know what I'm getting sick of this" she said and pulled out a gun from under the desk and cocked the trigger pointing it at Kenton she smirked.
"Good Night Sweets" she said and pulled the trigger making me scream.