15

Chapter Fifteen: Marry Me?

As Joker held Kenton by the throat Jonny held me back -which for him wasn't much too hold back- my eyes widened as I watched the two.

"You want to marry who?"

"Spa-spade" Kenton coughed out as Joker had him by the throat he leaned forward so they looked way the other very closely "I don't think so."

"And why not?" I argued, J looked back at me before letting go of Kenton's throat and I pushed away Frost away went to my boyfriend who was holding his throat.

"You see sweet daughter, Kenton kind of stole from me that day we met. He needed money, but instead of robbing a bank he robbed from me. It's a wonder I even let him back into my house."

I looked at Kenton "Seriously?" He noddeed and I looked at J "Is that what you hold against him?"

He shook his head "No dearest. What I hold against him is the fact that he looked all of my men and grid to kill me in the process."

I raised my eyebrow "Nice baby."

"Ace BailQuinn!" I rolled my eyes and looked at Joker.

"The Joker!" I called back making even Frost cuclked but a look from J shut him up.

"Why are you taking his side?" J asked as I helped up Kentoonand held him close to me, I looked back at the man who is supposed to be my dad.

"Maybe because I love him?"

Everything went silent but, Kenton gave me a little squeeze and I looked up at him to see him grinning at me.

J sighed "When are you wanting to do it?".

My head snapped around at him "What?"

"When are you wanting a church?"

Kenton looked at me "How about we do this.. In Joker style?" I said and looked at my dad to see him grinning as he looked at Jonny.

"Get me directions to the nearest church and a couple of guns, with some henchmen ready!"

As I walked out of the room I couldn't help but wonder what Joker actually has planned... He couldn't rob a church could he?

And what I meant by 'Joker Style' was to dress up like him and mom but clearly that isn't going to happen cause he thinks I meqnmt blowing it up in pieces!

...be a good background scene. .

Hey guys I made a About Me for the one who wanna know about the author behind the book lol it's on my Wattpad Page now :)