Well Guys....

Its actually happening.

My story -my original story- is being published. Funny thing is ....Bailee was actually supposed to be a story about a girl that has lived in a Asylum all of her life and tells about her trying to surviive the world.

It wasn't supposed to be about BAtman, Joker, HArley or any of them, and I just finished the story of ALina Crater aka Ace Spade so it is going to be published!..... next year! 

It will be a trilogy Book 1: Crazier Than Most, Book 2 Crazier Than Them, and Book 3 Crazier Than All! It will be the Asylum trilogy.

So, because of my happiness of Crazier Than Most being published, I decided to post it up on Wattpad for all of you to read if you want to, it is up now -excuse the spelling I have yet to edit it- I hope you all enjoy it.

Oh, plus I have a surprise for the lovers of Bailee Crater coming soon, keep a look out for a update on Crazier Than They Are because that is where I will post it :)

Oh, and here is the description of Crazier Than Most!

Alina "Ace" Crater has lived life in Rendall Asylum for years, she watched her best friend get shot while trying to save her from a guard inside the Asylum.

Now, she gets released from the Asylum thirteen years later after her Psychiatrist gets injured by a patient ...and after she met a new friend. She doesn't know where to go when she is released except to the guard that took care of her all of her life. Ace never thought she would be free.

Three months later the Asylum patients break out, and she gets kidnapped, that is when she sees someone she never thought she would see again.

After seeing the person who put her in the Asylum, she needs help at getting her parents things back.

Tommy Knight, aka Scorch. A guy who was thrown into the Asylum because he has two personalities ...and had half his face burned and scarred after he set fire to a bank and a Police Officer hit him ...he fell into the flames of the bank door.

After learning the ways of a criminal from him -and finding out something big- Ace must protect herself from the baddest criminal in Snogrove...

-later wattpaders!