5.

Chapter Five: Remember Lucky?

I woke up and realized I was in bed,  I blinked and looked at my stomach why am I stitched up? I thought and flashes came back to me, Superman going wacky, mes getting shot and C.J covering me up with a blanket.

Then Joker carrying me to his car.

I stood up and saw I was still in bloody clothes so I went and took a shower then change dinto pajamas and slipped on my rings as well as my house coat and went downstairs to the kitchen, I grabbed my Lucky Charms from the top of the refrigerator and poured them into a bowl.

The door to the kitchen shut and I grabbed the knife off of the counter and stuck it up in the air-

-Joker stood there petting a cat in his hands, Lucky. I put down the knife and put my cereal on the counter as he sat on a bar stool petting the cat.

"I remember your face when I gave you this" he said and grinned "You we're so happy."

"Then we had to leave for my birthday party. I know" I said and carefully hopped up on fthe counter and ate my cereal.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

I shrugged "Not really much pain but the fact i know its there is making it hurt,if that makes any sense" i said with a laugh.

He let go of Lucky and the cat jumped up on the counter coming over to my and putting his paws on my leg along with his head, I petted him as I finished my cereal and put the bowl in the sink, I started searching for cat food.

"Why did you come to Metropolis?  And more importantly how did you find my hide out?" I asked as in poured cat food in his dinner bowl Lucky came blouncinf a long and started chowing down.

"I wanted to come see you, and thank DeadShot. He will tell me anything if I pay him enough" he told me, I scowled and sighed as I turned Around and looked at him.

"Just what do you want?" I asked.

He got off the bar stool and xcame around the small table to look me in the eyes "I am being serious when I say I need you, Spade I need help with my own hideout. Everything is misplaced and without Harley there it's.. It's falling apart.

"So I need you to come and help me make mischief and all other sorts of things. Besides I think C.J has it all under control here, and I just want to make up for Seventeen years of not being there because in my diffence I didn't know about you!" He said and threw his hands up in the air.

I just looked at him before smiling a little bit "Kade!" I shouted loudly, he peeped around the corner "Yes?"

"Paxlk up some of my things. I am going to Gotham to help Mr J here with some things for a few weeks, make sure C.J doesn't get hurt or killed while I am gone. If he does someone in this house will probably die when I come back."

"Of course Miss Spade" he said, I looked up at Joker and smiled "One condition."

"And what's that?"

"Some things we do my way and some yours. Okay?" I said,  he nodded and I walked away to get dressed in regular clothes.