7.

Chapter Seven: Riddler

Me and Joker ran for my room and shut the door behind us quickly he locked it, we heard pounding against it and Joker laughed making me look at him.

"It's okay, Riddler is a idiot. He can't pick a lock" Joker told me as we pushed against my bedroom door, the lock started turning, I looked up at him.

"Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?!" I shouted as the door busted open and we fell to the ground,  I looked up and stared at a angry Riddler.

-------One Day Ago---------

I stand with Joker looking at the house where Riddler lives, I nlooked at him "What are we doing again?" I asked, he smiled and looked down at me.

"While I am talking to Riddler you are gonna sneak upstairs and steal a gold watch,  it's pure gold" he told me.

I nodded as we walked into the house and I put a smile on my face as we went into the living room and saw Riddler "Hey Riddles" I said.

He seemed shocked "Spade!  Your back!" He shouted, I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah she decided to come help me out for a bit" Joker said.

He nudged me and I coughed "Do you have a restroom here?" I asked, he nodded and pointed down the hall I smiled "I shall return" I told them and made way to the bathroom.

I quickly shut the door behind me and ditched my sweater on the floor with my boots leaving me in my tank top as I stood on the bathtub and opened the vent that was big enough for me to fit into.

I jumped up and pulled myself into the air vent and crawled through it, I looked down through a vent and saw Joker talking and drinking with Riddler, I rolled my eyes and carried on crawling through vents.

Talk a left then a right and the vent below is Fiddler's room. The watch should be on the dresser in a glass container.

I sighed and did as I thought remembering dads words, I opened the vent letting it swing open and I dropped down to the ground and smiled as I looked around and saw the watch, I took the knife from my pocket and cut out a circle in the glass.

I really chef my hand in and carefully took it out of the glass, placing it in my pants pocket I got on Riddler's bed and jumped up holding onto the vengt I pulled myself up and back into it grabbing the vent and locking it back into place as I went back through the maze.

I dropped down and shut the vent best I ncould putting my shoes back on and my sweater, I walked back out and to the living room.

"Sorry boys, but my stomach don't feel so well" I said and winced, Joker came over and felt my head "Are you okay?"

"I'm. Gonna throw up" I said and held my mouth.

"I better get her home, thanks for the chat Riddler" Joker said and acted like he was helping me out the door and into the car.

As he got in the drivers he said "Did ya get it?"

I smirked and held it up from my pocket "Like taking candy from a baby" I said,  he laughed and brought my head forward so he could kiss the top of my head and we asked off back to the hideout.

---RIGHT FRIGGIN NOW! ---

I sat in the kitchen eating a left over burrito wearing the watch he told me to take extra special care of when joker came running in "Riddler is where?"

"Huh?!"

"He knows why we went to his house!" He shouted and grabbed my arm pulling me up from my chair as the front door busted open.

Me and Joker ran for my room and shut the door behind us quickly he locked it, we heard pounding against it and Joker laughed making me look at him.

"It's okay, Riddler is a idiot. He can't pick a lock" Joker told me as we pushed against my bedroom door, the lock started turning, I looked up at him.

"Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?!" I shouted as the door busted open and we fell to the ground,  I looked up and stared at a angry Riddler.

"I want my watch!"

"Too bad it's mine now! " Joker shot back.

"I need it!" Riddler shouted.

"What's is so important about it?" I asked playing with the dials.

"Don't touch that!" They both said as gold light surrounded us three, they glared at me and I smiled.

"Heh heh, oopsie?" I said as gold light flashed into our eyes.