12.

Chapter Twelve :ACE Chemicals

I sat there looking down at the lond drop down as I heard something behind me, I sighed "I have done nothing wrong. I am just sitting here enjoying the view" I said as I turned around to see my foe.

Supermarket stood there with his arms crossed, I pulled my legs up and got up from where I was sitting as we looked at the other "Your in Gotham. This is Batsy's territory" I said, he nodded.

"I know. Spade we need to have a little chat."

I laughed "Oh come on SuperIdiot. I know what you and BatBrain want. You both want me and Joker in Arkham so we can't do any more damage.. Not that what I do is as bad as his" I said and crossed my arms.

"You think your something don't you?" He asked.

I smiled as I spread my arms and bowed a little "A Robin Hood of Metropolis, if ya will" I said and raised up as he looked at me a figure flew down beside him and I giggled.

"Batsy, batsy, bats. How ya doin'?" I said as Batman stepped forward he looked at me from under his mask "I'm taking you back to Arkham."

I giggled "After twelve years of being in there I am finally out for four years, I am not going back to that hell hole" I snapped.

{Joker}

I parked outside of ACE chemicals and ran in "Spade! Spade?! Get out here now!" I shouted as I ran up the steps and stopped seeing her backing away from Batman and Superman. I scowled "Get away from my daughter."

She was towards the edge now and Bats looked back at me "Nice plan Superman, we got him" he said and walked towards me, my hand went to the inside of my jacket and felt for my gun, it wasn't there.

My eyes widened as Batsy held me against the rawil and I started fighting with him, Superman cornered Spade but, when I bpunched Bats in the face and tried to get away Superman landed in front of me and they backed me against the railing.

"No!"

We all turned our heads to see Spade on the edge of the platform, she looked scared kinda but his it quickly "Hurt him and I fall down into the acid... Stuff" she said making my eyes widen.

{Spade}

I stood on the edge looking at the three guys look at me, BatNut looked at me "You would.. Do this for a man who wasn't there for you when you were in Arkham? Bailed if you let us bring him back to Arkham and under the finest security,  you will run freely."

A nice life, no Joker, no Harley.. Just a normal family with Kenton?  I thought as Superman took a step towards me I took a step back closer to the edge and he stopped.

"No. I-I won't. He didn't know about me, he didn't betray me Harley did!" I shouted and stomped my foot making me stumble and I fell trying to grab onto the edge I heard "No!!" As I splashed into the stuff I realized I still couldn't swim and let darkness surround me.

{Joker}

"No!!" I shouted as I pushed past Superman and Bats and went to the edge trying to grab her but she was gone with a splash.

Panic and worriment came over me as I looked back at the two heros who we're shocked I took off my jacket and jumped in after her.

I grabbed her and pulled her up to the surface and felt for a pulse, it was there but faint.

I looked up and saw the two gone, I growled "Your gonna pay, damnit" I hissed and stepped out of the acid carrying my daughter with me.

I walked out to the car and she coughed as I looked down at her, her eyes we're barely opened "Am I dead?" She whispered.

I chuckled and put her in the front seat then kissed her forehead "Not even a small bit."