8.

Chapter Eight: Past

I fell on my back in a dark room and someone landed on me, I grunted and they groaned as they rolled over I realized it was J I looked at him "You might look skinny but, your heavy as crap" I told him and sat up, then looked around.

We we're in a white room and I saw a little girls about nine getting ready in a corner, I cocked my head to the side and she turned around, I froze in shock.

"Bailee!" Was shouted and I turned to the door along with the girl to see Mrs DaVoe -I knew Joker was behind me watching- Mrs DaVoe turned to nine year old me as soon as she saw her.

"Yes Mrs D?" I whispered along with the little girl who said it out loud.

"Your aunt is here to see you" she said.

My eyes stayed on the girl "Tell her to go away, I'm busy.. Besides I-"

"-thought we we're supposed to go to the zoo and get me out of here for a day" I finished with myself.

DaVoe sighed "Bailee, the zoo will have to wait until Monday" she said, I looked up at her like the smaller me did.

"Your just like he, abandoning me in here.. I'm not crazy! I just have a great imagination!" Little me shouted.

"You we're supposed to help me not make me crazier! You could have gotten me out of Arkham but, Waller said it was safer for me to be in here! You always lied!" I shouted as littler me said what she said.

I walked forward ready to punch DaVoe, Joker grabbed my arms and pulkked me back to his side "It won't do you no good."

"Why?"

He looked down at me "Spade, this is your past, you can't change the past" he told me.

I looked around "What exactly did that watch do?" I asked as inwaked wit him.

"It will send us trough past, present and future then home. Riddler is I his own past, like I should have been but, I don't know why I am wit you in your past" he said, looking confused.

The scene shifted and it was me at age eleven.

I sat in front of the window it had been raining and I was watching the outside world, I smiled as I watched the rain slide down the window, I went over to past me and waved a hand in front of her face, she didn't see.

So I sat beside her and looked at the garden with her "I used to sit here and think of how life probably would of been if my mom and dad we're alive that I wouldn't be in here and I would be a regular kid" I said and looked back at him.

"But, it wouldn't have been like that though huh?"

He frowned and turned around, I looked at small me then the image changed and I feel to the floor.. Of a hospital?

"J?" I asked and he looked over at me, he helped me up and we went to the only door there, my heart almost stopped.

"Spade. Spade Ace Quinn is gonna be her name."

Harley laid on a bed holding a baby while another woman sat beside her, I looked up at Joker if he could go any paler I think he would have.

"What about if Joker finds out?"

Harley looked at her "He won't. Ivy, nobody can know about Spade.. So I need to hide her until she is old enough to put in Arkham in the kids part and pretend to be my sister and say that she is too crazy for me to handle."

"But, won't ya miss her?"

Harley looks down at baby me "I will. But, it's what is best for my Spade."

I looked up at Joker to see him not smiling for once, and I frowned as I grabbed his hand he looked down at me.

"You didn't know about baby me" I told him and smiled a small one at him "I don't hate you."

He smiled down at me.