16.

Chapter Sixteen: Daddy/Daughter Time.

I put my gun in the waist of my pants and walked downstairs to where Joker waited and smiled when I came into view "There she is, you ready to start the day?" He asked I smiled and showed him the knife he gave me to carry around.

"Always am. Let's go."

We walked out to the Lamborghini and I got in, barley getting to close my door as he took off and he looks at me "The robbery tonight will just be me and you, I figured we need some time to talk, also look in the backseat."

I friend as I grabbed a box from he back and said "Talk of what?"

"The wedding, who to invite.. Who not to. Plans, and whether or not to hold the preacher hostage" he said, I gave him a look.

"No holding anybody hostage."

He sighed as we pulled up to the bank and I squealed as I held up te metal and beautiful machine gun "She's beautiful, is she mine?"

He smiled "Yours to keep darling" he said, I leaned over and kissed his cheek "Thank ya daddy" I said as I helkd the gun and smiled acting proud of it already.

We busts through the front door and he shjot in the air "No one. Move. This is a robbery!" He shouted and I smiled as I walked through and to the safe, I looked at the dude on the ground "Open it" I said.

He did as told and it opened daddy walked in and I stood guard as he loaded a bag wit money I heard a this outside the door "Dad!"

"What?!"

I smiled as two people came through the door "Batsy, Batsy, Batsy" I said and he came out holding the bag he grinned.

"And Superstar. Hello boys, guess you didn't hear.. My daughter is getting hitched" he said with a laugh at how he said it and I giggled as I looked at the two.

"If ya wanna come ya can.. Just be aware the church will be full of villains! Ooh it would be so much fun.. I still gotta rent the church" I said.

Dad patted my shoulder "All in due time, like I aid in twqke care of the church you sit back, relax and look for dresses."

I smiled and put a hand on his shoulder "Awe, thanks so much daddy" i said.

We looked back to see the two heros looking at each other "What?  Didn't think a bad guy could get married? Look SuperDupsy, we have had some really great times together and us too BatDude, but a criminal needs some space sometimes and just needs to.. What's the word? Marry the man if her dreams.

"So no wrecking the weddin-"

Joker smiled "Unless you want to fight a lot of bad guys" he added.

I put a hand to my heart and smiled at him "Awe, couldn't of said it better myself" I said and punched his arm as we laughed.

Joker held up his gun "Love to stay and chat some more fellas, but, we got a wedding to plan" he said and shjot basty in the arm as I shot at Superman's leg we laughed and ra back to the car, he threw the money in the back as we spednoff a bullet hit the back window.

He growled "That's gonna take money to fix, and bats I don't have that kind of money right now!"

"We could just still another one" I suggested.

He smiled and put a hand to my cheek "That's why I love ya darling, your just like me" he said, I smiled as I looked out the window. .

"Beast daddy/daughter nite ever, thanks dad."

"Welcome sweety. "