9.

Chapter Nine: Present

"Where are we now?" I asked hiding behind Joker a small bit.

"I have no damn clue."

A girl walked out from behind the trees "Come out, come out wherever you are!" She called and had a smirk on her face holding a bow and arrow, she sighed and loaded the bow holding it up to the trees.

"Fine then."

She shot up in the trees and a guy fell down clutching his arm, she smiled and skipped over to him smashing her foot down on his chest "Where is he?"

"Wh-who?"

"Quit sounding like a hoot owl! Ya know who" she said.

He yelled in pain as she twisted the arrow in his shoulder "Where. Is. My. Fiancé!" she said with every little twist.

"I don't know!"

"Come on Eric, it isn't that hard" she said.

He winced "Spade! I'm serious I don't know where in hell C.J. is" he said, I went white.

She laughed "Oh, but your supposed to" she said and shot another arrow through his heart before walking off.

"Spade? Spade?!" I got slapped and I blinked my eyes open, I didn't realize I had passed out until I saw J's face over mine and he helped me up.

"Wha-what happened?" I asked.

"You passed out when you saw a scene from the present."

"I-I get engaged to Kenton?!" I said and he smiled.

"Apparently very soon" he said.

I scowled at him and was trying to get over shock "I'm too young!"

"Twenty one is hardly too young" he told. Me, I scowled at him again.

The scene changed and I saw me and Joker fighting two guys wearing mask -we were on some kind of metal platform with a edge- one made me fall on my butt,  and I kicked yup at him making him fall over the rail.

I laughed and the one Joker was fighting crashed into me sending me to the edge, I fell but I held onto the edge of it.

"Joker!" I shouted, he looked at me and kicked the masked guy over the railing before coming to me my hand started salippijn apparently.

"Dad!" I shouted and he caught my hand raising me up to him and holding me, I was. Confused as I watched this.

"Where is this scene?" I asked him

He gave a sigh "ACE Chemicals" he said, I looked at him.

"Oh" I whispered as I looked at him "And with this being the present.."

"This will happen soon as well" he told me, and I gulped.