19.

Chapter Nineteen: The Wild Card Harley Quinn

After she handed me a sack of clothes, I came out and crossed my arms "Thanks" I said as she smiled and nodded "Welcome" she told me.

I looked at her and smiled "So, what exactly are you wearing?" I asked with a smile, she looked down at her self then smiled at me.

"What I originally wore when I became Mistah J's sidekick" she told me, I nodded and crossed nmy arms as she looked at me.

"Do you still hate me?" She asked, I looked at her she kinda smiled and made a fun face, I bit my lip to keep from laughing.

(Just imagine Margot Robbie in the original Harley costume doing this 😂)

"I don't hate you, mom. I just.. I didnt like being stuxk in a asylum" I said honestly.

She nodded "And I'm sorry, I-I just wanted to protect ya" she told me, I sighed and looked at her.

"I'm sorry I pushed ya away" I said.

She smiled and held her arms out "Hug me?" She said, I just rolled my eyes then walked to her and hugged her.

"I love you Spade" she said.

I bit my lip "I don't know if I can swqy that just yet" I admitted.

She pulled back and nodded as she looked at me "Okay. But, at least ya don't hate me" she aid and wrapped a arm around my neck as we walked out of the alley I saw a familiar car.

Kenton jumped out of the Lamborghini and came running to me and picked me "Your okay, God I was worried" he said as he held my face.

I smiled "I'm fine" I assured him, and saw he had transformed into C.J Wolfe instead of my Kenton.

I frowned but covered it up with a smile "Wolf" I said and poked his ear making it twitch,  I looked and saw Harley staring at me like she was earlier.

"WHAT?" I asked.

She bit her lip "Can I please come to the wedding?" She asked, how did she even-? Ivy...

I sighed "If you quit staring at me like that then yes, yes you may" I said, she squealed and Joker got out of the car, he looked at Harlkey and shook his head.

"I just don't know anymore" I heard him mumbkled as she smiled.

"Hiya Puddin' Pie!" She basically screamed.