4.

Chapter Four: Superman.. More Like Supernutjob..

I put on my coat and heard a whistle from behind me as I turned around I saw C.J. standing there holding my gun and my switchblade,  I smiled as I threw on my hat and grabbed the gun and knife from him, I put the knife and the gun in a coat pocket for each.

He kissed me and put his hand on my back as we walked downstairs,  the place wasn't far from here so I looked at Kade "Take the men to the front of the store" I said and he nodded as they got in their truck,  I walked around the building with C.J following behind me.

I climbed up on a dumpster and grabbed onto a window ledge so we could climb up on the buildings,  I smirked as I jumped on top of it and C.J.  follows duop behind me then we started jumping buildings.

I smiled "Remember the plan, after stealing the money we set the building on fire" I told him making him nod.

{JOKER}

I walked up to the front door of the hideout I tracked down and went up to the door to get out of the rain,  I knocked. When no answered I done it again, I was about to kick down the door when a truck pulled up behind me.

The light pole on the sidewalk twitched and barely showed Cornelius bust out of the truck holding his stomach.

Fear rose up in me a bit "Where is Spade?" I asked, he looked up at me.

"In a alley.. Near Asher's Clothing.. Superman shot her in stomach. I couldn't lift her and she told me to leave, she is covered by a old blanket behind a dumpster. "

He could barley finish as he passed out and the only one of the henchmen that wasn't hurt as bad caught him, I walked to my car quickly and got in driving down thee road.

I saw Asher's and made a face "Why was she robbing a clothing store?" I asked myself as I got out as walked into alley's, three down I heard coughing and I walked behind a dumpster to a see a blanket moving.

I ripped off the blanket and saw Spade's light brown hair soaked and messed up and she was holding a cap to her wound. She tights had been ripped and blood was on her jacket. Her barley opened eyes looked at me "What are ya doin' here?" She whispered.

I smiled as I carefully picked her up in my arms and said "My job, something I wasn't around to do many years ago. "

I placed her in the passenger side of my Lamborghini and shut the door, I went to the drives side and hopped in then drove quickly to her hide out, she coughed and sniffed I looked at her "Why are you-why are doing this?"

I smiled and patted her wet hair "Because I care for you" I said, but she was done opassed out asleep.

When I got to the hideout, I got her out of the passenger side and shut the door with my foot, I walked in the hideout as one of her henchmen held it open for me, I saw another one patching up Cornelius who was in pain.

"I guess I am going to be spending the night,  but for now where does Spade sleep?"

One called Kade led me to a room and I placed her on the bed as someone brought a first aid kit, I grabbed it from them "I have this" I said, they talked away and shut the door as I turned on the lamp, I unzipped the bloody jacket and carefully pulled it off of her leaving her in a white tank top.

The tank top was now red where a bullet hole was.

I sighed and I took a knife from the first aid and begun to dig it out of her stomach I said "This is gonna hurt you more than it is me.. But, I wish it was me instead of you."

Okay so I really hope this chapter is good and it looks like the Joker really does want to be in her life doesn't it? 😛😜😀