11

Chapter Eleven: Take Ya Damn Watch and Scram!

"I shoot him?! I shoot the guy I am going to be engaged too?!" I shout as the scene around us goes to my room and the Riddler stands there. He stepped forward "About my watch.. "

I took it off and threw it at his head "Take it and scram!" I shouted at him as he picked it up and ran out the door J looked at me "I really needed that watch.. " he trailed off seeing my look I was giving him.

I walk to my closet and shut the door behind me, locking it and heard him yelling through it I took off my goodie and jeans and replaced them with a blue Jean top, red mini skirt and gold ankle boots, I grabbed a umbrella from the bottom of the closet and walked out.

He scowled at me as I walked over the broken down door and down the stairs he yelled "Where are you going?!" I looked back "Out! And away from this madness!" I shouted, I opened the umbrella and stepped out onto the nighttime as rain fell down.

I stand on the street before I started walking down the side walk watching cars go by I walk into a store and close my umbrella as everyone looks at me I ignore them and walk to get a cold drink and a bag of chips.

Unlike Joker I pay for the stuff I take with the money I steal, I figure it's fair enough.

I walk around Gotham for a bit drinking and eating until I see a figure lookoimg down at me from the top of a building, I freeze for a second and look up seeing pigtails, I look away and step from the curb as a car splashed water on the curb.

When I looked back up the figure was gone.

----

I walked forever as it started to thunder and lighting I saw a place a knew not to go to but I did only to take cover.

ACE Chemicals.

I stand looking over the railing and at the pools of white stuff, I just look at it as I finish off my drink I drop the bottle down and hear a crash after about two minutes -or so it felt like.

"Long drop down" I mumbled to myself as I sit down and let my legs dangle off the side I wrap my hands around the railing.

Why am I here? Why do I end up becoming that in the future?  And more importantly... Why did I think I saw Harley following me?

[Joker}

I look out the window of my I office as Jonny users the Tracking Device I put in all of Spade's clothes to track her down.

I growl "Can it not go any faster?" I asked as I turned around and heard giggling.

"I know who you are looking for and where she is Puddin' Pie"

I sighed as I turned and smiled "Harley" I said.

She nodded as she crossed her arms "Two words mistah J. ACE. Chemicals."

My eyes widened and I ran out of that room quicker than lightning.